Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

View Poll Results: Do you think a live in black sperm donor is a good idea?
YES! We have done it before in fact. 9 18.00%
Yes. 31 62.00%
No. 4 8.00%
Checking poll results. 6 12.00%
Voters: 50. You may not vote on this poll

Live in black sperm donors!!!
Old 12-08-2017, 11:38 AM

Default Live in black sperm donors!!!

I'd like to discuss something I've seen a lot over the years with some households.

Live in black sperm donors / lovers for the wife's needs.

I've seen this over the years, mainly with married couples that don't have kids living with them anymore.
Mainly for people who own their own house and can do whatever they like in private!

Usually the situation/rules vary but here's a lot of the arrangements I've seen before with people I actually knew.

Live In College Students/ Athletes

There is 1 or more black male college student living in your home. He has in own room, privacy for when he has to study, sleep and so forth.
He gets to live there for FREE while he's in school, or even during the summer... but he pays for RENT with SPERM!!!
He has to ejaculate into the wife's uterus at least 6 or 7 times a week minimum. Those are the conditions of him living there, usually a signed contract.. not a verbal agreement.
During a week when the wife has her period he only needs to cum inside her at least 2 or 3 times that week, as soon as her uterus is free to do so again.
In every other respect this arrangement is perfectly normal.. he buys his own food and such but he pretty much fucks the hell out of the wife every chance he gets. Maybe dominates the husband a bit, if that's what the wife likes.

College students that do this sort of thing are serious about school, usually going for a professional job.
This arrangement saves them some money, and they can always get laid their ENTIRE time in college.
They also save a lot of money not going to the bar and partying a lot. Why bother, you can fuck the hot wife anytime you wish!

But yeah, this happens every now and again. I knew a married woman in saskatoon who started with 1, then eventally 2.. then 3 regular black sperm donors in her house. Mind you this woman was a mother of 3 and all kids moved out years ago. She wasn't even that old we gangbanged her for her 50th birthday and she had 3 black guys as regulars in her home at the time. So getting a lot of black man's seed pumped into her was something she gradually worked up to over the last 9 years. It didn't happen overnight!

A stopover in our city

This one is for married couples who have a room that isn't for RENT but some black men are allowed to stay in town with the couple if they pay for their stay with SPERM repeatedly ejaculated into the WIFE!!!!
Obviously you do this to the wife as often as humanly possible while you are in town.
This arrangement happens all the time for black men who are professionals, salespeople, even some athletes!
In many cases it's a lot like a bed and breakfast.. just the wife will often make the meals or breakfast for her black sperm donors.
This usually is to keep his strength up for fucking the hell out of the wife obviously.

"Heres your breakfast, juice and coffee how you like it.. and oh my"
(Then the wife gets fucked right then and there, but yeah he eats his breakfast after he's done with her sure.)

This arrangement isn't just for sex, it also saves on money, parking and other neccessary costs for adults. So this arrangement is just adults having fun, it happens a lot more often than you might expect. Hell many married couples do this at least once a year for a hand picked STD free lover.

This also happens a lot for a former lover who now lives in a different city, so that whenever he is in town visiting he can visit the wife, and leave all the deposits he wishes.

Widows / Elderly women harvesting black seed

Although they can no longer get pregnant, there are some elderly women that will allow black men to live with them if they get sex on a regular basis.
The rent isn't always free, some women have to get paid at least some money to keep their lovely house. Plus they get to make it appear that they have normal renters to the neighbours. But the black sperm donors tend to get a good deal for rent, they pay for at least half of it by fucking the lady of the house or home owner.

Often times these ladies don't even have vaginal &/or anal sex. They just like to play with a big black penis with their hands or perform blowjobs on black guys as often as they like. This happens a LOT to women whose husband can't have errections anymore. Getting to play with a hard cock again is just.. nice. They miss it.

These women aren't always widows, some of them their husband is still alive but he may be very sick or even in a wheelchair or bedridden.

Having other men in the house helps keep this couple safe!
These black sperm donors are often chosen for being very healthy and strong, the kind of guy you would not fuck with. The kind of guy that people who are thinking of robbing the place might think twice before robbing the place.. unless they're that stupid.

So often this arrangement is very practical, hell this guy might even work at the business owned by the husband &/or wife!

Sometimes it's an appartment building where the black guy is the maintenance guy &/or manager for one or more properties. But he is also the lover of the wife in question. A LOT of jewish couples that own properties do this. They find the strongest, toughest, tool skilled, hung black guy they can find to manage or fix things at their property.

Getting to fuck the wife is a bonus, although they really should pay him more for all the work and fucking he does.

SOME couples do this because they had a break in, and having a black guy fucking the wife is a lot better than getting robbed from time to time. Much more fun too. It's not like the cops will ever show up in some cities and areas...

Last edited by mandingoman1972; 12-08-2017 at 02:43 PM..

mandango the cockroach
Old 12-08-2017, 02:59 PM

Default mandango the cockroach

you are a sick perverted fake piece of shit....why do you fake racist white guys have to hide behind a fake black man profile to preach you hate?...why not just come on here as the inbred racist cockroach you are..and stop trying to bullshit people into believing you're black..

Old 12-08-2017, 03:10 PM

You don't even have a picture of yourself. Fuck off and start your own message threads.

mandango the cockroach
Old 12-08-2017, 10:42 PM

Default mandango the cockroach

you're a scumbag white guy hiding behind a fake black man profile talking your racist bullshit and you're talking shit to me about not having a picture...LMAO....what a piece of shit you are....you can take your racist bullshit and shove it up your faggot ass...ignorant cockroach..

Old 12-09-2017, 01:52 AM

Homophobia is not permitted here, and you've been here less than 2 months.
What the hell do YOU know that we don't?!?
I've been here since 2008 you ignorant sack of shit.
You can see it to the right... join date feb 2008.... then look at yours...

I think you're some kid who probably shouldn't be here but your parents are too stupid to raise you correctly.

Last edited by mandingoman1972; 12-09-2017 at 01:54 AM..

We did have
Old 12-22-2017, 10:13 PM

Default We did have

My wife and I did have a very well hung black man live with us for almost 3 years. He and I shared all of the household expenses and (our) wife as if we both were her husband. The two of them were like newlyweds and she constantly wanted his big, black cock in her all of the time. GTR

Old 12-25-2017, 10:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatorrdw View Post
My wife and I did have a very well hung black man live with us for almost 3 years. He and I shared all of the household expenses and (our) wife as if we both were her husband. The two of them were like newlyweds and she constantly wanted his big, black cock in her all of the time. GTR
That sounds like 3 years of heaven for her!

It must be pretty wild observing her behavior and all the things she did and had done to her.

How correct you are
Old 12-26-2017, 03:45 PM

Default How correct you are

mandingoman1972, it was heaven for her. His name was Haywood and they had met at a part time job that all 3 of us worked at. When we started working at the same place he was unaware that she was my wife and on numerous occasions indicated that he was interested in her. I told him that I thought that he might be able to get some of her, because I had heard that she had been in the back of a customer's van in the parking lot one night with a young black man.

When he discovered that she was my wife he started to apologize and I stopped him and said that she was very interested in him and that he should invite us over to his place to see where it would lead and he did invite us over on a Saturday evening after work and she accepted. When she unbuckled his slacks and pulled that 11 inch plus, thick as her wrist cock out of his boxers she squealed like a 5 year old girl getting a puppy for her birthday. Believe me it wasn't the only time she squealed that night. By morning after he fucked her for the 4th time, we all went to breakfast and the plans were made for him to move out of his apartment building and move in with us.

He always arrived home from work about a half hour before me and except for her out of service days he would already be pounding his big cock into her when I came home. He told me after that very first night that she was only the 2nd woman that could "take" his big cock, the other was his ex-wife and the mother of his daughter. GTR

Old 12-26-2017, 03:52 PM

Oh and by the way mandingoman1972 she truly would have enjoyed getting to know you also. She enjoyed well hung black men like yourself. GTR

Old 12-30-2017, 11:37 AM

She got an 11" to move I with her... she must be her beautiful and skilled!

Must have been fun hearing her learning to adjust and adapt to take it all inside. Doesn't happen overnight it takes time and practice and regular stretching.

Must have been awesome for him too to have regular access to a woman who can take the whole thing.

This is why moms get recruited for this sort of lifestyle.. looks sex drive but mainly capabilities and more sexual positions.

Most women who haven't had a kid usually can't ride something over 9 inches without bending it or risk of bending it.

That 1st pregnancy custom fits a uterus to safely accommodate big and thick... with encouragement and practice.

How much of that monster could she deepthroat? Takes practice too!