Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 07-08-2018, 07:22 AM

photoboss45, I am happy that you and your wife, your wife's mother and her girlfriends have raised your wife's black baby and the babies you fucked into your wife's mother, with love. Good that you made your wife's mother into a cock sucking cum loving slut and that you have enjoyed ass fucking her. Too bad your wife's father could not accept that you knocked up his wife. Well more married cunt for you to enjoy. Do you ever fuck your slut wife and her slut mother at the same time?

Old 07-08-2018, 03:26 PM

Only 1 time was I able to get them together. Her Mom thought watching was sin full. She got very hot though as I was fucking her daughter. She did not watch ever again but it seemed to awaken her sex drive. She fucked me 2 time day for a long time. Mom was used to fucking once a week with her husband and only in the missionary position. The first time I made her get onto her knees and hands and took me doggie, I thought she was going to pass out from all the climaxing she did. She was a total wild women when she rode me for the first time. She loved taking me balls deep and grinding her pussy on my cock. I, having been blessed with a huge cock could really stretch her pussy. Always took extra time getting it all in her. I finally got Mom to talk about her sex life with her GFs. She even asked me if I thought her GFs were attractive and would I fuck them? That surprised the hell out of me as Mom was a real prude when we first got to fucking. Being my nasty ole self I told her that I would love to breed both of them. I asked Mom if the GFs were still fertile? More important, could both their husbands could still make babies? Mom said yes to both questions. I asked Mom if she was really okay if I tried to breed her GFs? Told her that we did not need more babies to care for. Her GFs would have to make their husbands think the babies were theirs. In 2 weeks the first GF ovalates. Will see if I can get her pregnant? Then a week after the first one the other one will be fertile.

Old 07-23-2018, 04:36 PM

Since I started this post, back in May, my wife's bf Barry has moved out and now has his own house. One thing is for sure, our house is a lot quieter at night, since he moved out. I miss hearing them screwing, or walking in on them, while their going at it, somewhere in our house. My wife Amanda and Barry still do get together, a couple times a week. I don't know how many times they have sex and in a way it really doesn't matter. As long as, she's happy , it's all good by me!

John, Amanda and Barry

My girlfriend
Old 07-24-2018, 04:07 AM

Default My girlfriend

We have 2 times now into the whole raw difference including my feet feetish

Old 08-13-2019, 05:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CUCK WATCHER View Post
So, in 3 1/2 years, my wife has had sex with a black man, about 165 times and counting.
Is this a lot, too much, I don't know ?
Well, it sure makes mine a newbie, she's been with two guys till now (one fucked her twice in a week).

But...we've started only a short while ago, so I hope to get more experiences. But we'll probably never reach 165

Old 08-18-2019, 05:26 AM

in the 15 years my wife has cucked me, she has enjoyed the company of black lovers for 13, and exclusively black for the last 10. One of her gf's who is also practicing FLR with her husband talked her into a 3 some with her first black man. Her current bf, James has been seeing her for 2 years now and lived with us for 6 months while he had major remodeling done to his home.

I could not begin to guess how many times she has enjoyed a black cock, with even just her steady men over the years, because she has enjoyed many group scenes also with some of her Dominant white wives who are also devotees of BBC.

I also may not want to guess the number either, it could be way higher then I even suspect it is. She has come home on weekends totally wrecked and full of cum, pussy and ass, and even burping cum scented.

Wow!!
Old 08-23-2019, 07:30 PM

Default Wow!!

Beyond a LOT, there is no way to even know how many my wife was with during her 3 year orgy of interracial insanity!! Hell, there were some nights she came home and couldn't even remember how many she had been with....she was WELL known at all the Black clubs and after hours bars by then and she would go up to a DJ's booth, or a Green Room, or just out to cars in the parking lot or in the alleys behind the bars, and do it more times a night than she could remember!!

By the time it ended, she was out 5-6 nights a week til 3-4 AM, drag home, catch a couple hours sleep, drag to work, and do it all over again the next night. Weekends, she would go out Friday evening, wouldn't see or hear from her until she drag assed home Sunday evening. Got to where it wasn't fun any more for US, just her, and we got out of the lifestyle.

CW

wife takes black dick
Old 09-20-2019, 03:43 PM

Default wife takes black dick

she has been with 20 different men and has fucked over 200 times. Currently, she sees a regular BF about once per week. He makes her cum like I have never come close to doing. When I go down on her she is usually thinking of fucking him.

Bbc slutwife
Old 09-20-2019, 09:11 PM

Default Bbc slutwife

Hundreds.. Hope to do hundreds more
Attached Thumbnails
How many times has your wife or gf tajen black cock?-d3bb768d-70c3-48c5-af58-46bae820fbcf.jpg  

Never
Old 09-21-2019, 02:21 AM

Default Never

She hasn’t yet but hope she will one day. Although there doesn’t appear to many if any BBC in New Zealand.

Tags
cuck slut, orgasms bbc, slut wife, wife