Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 07-23-2018, 03:50 PM

DeeAnna,

You're welcome. I did what had to be done at that moment. He was definitely not being cool. We're both in this for fun and as long as my wife is happy, I'll support her choices. But, I'm also there if she needs me.

Like our current situation, she has been in a relationship with the same guy for almost 2 years. He treats her good, she likes him and feels comfortable with him. I trust him with my wife and I actually support her choice to have a relationship with him 100%. Although, she does have sex with him, we still love each other and we'll both stand up for each other, if need be.

John

Respect
Old 05-01-2022, 11:19 PM

Default Respect

Quote:
Originally Posted by deeannamontana View Post
Dude, I just want to thank you for protecting your wife and getting her out of that situation! If it was a role play and both have agreed, that's one thing. One thing I hate to hear about is abuse on ANY level! Not cool, and not acceptable!
Cheers to you, sir!
DeeAnna

It all goes back to Respect.

Bad Cuckold Experience
Old 05-02-2022, 12:30 AM

Post Bad Cuckold Experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by CUCK WATCHER View Post
No, never had a TV stolen by my wife's partners. LOL
Please read the blog titled: "let me see what black men do".

Peace

Last edited by Taurus333; 05-02-2022 at 12:48 AM.. Reason: Spelling, Punctuation, Fact Correction

Old 05-02-2022, 09:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CUCK WATCHER View Post
OK, we usually hear of all the great mind blowing sexual encounters with awesome black studs. But, has anyone had a hook up that was not so good or outright bad?

I can honestly say that in the 3 years that my wife Mandy has been with other men, we only had one negative experience. And of course, it was when we were first starting out. I thought she was going to change her mind and bail out. Long story short, she had a date with a guy her girlfriend knew. Actually, her girlfriend used to date him. He seemed cool and all that, so, we set up a meeting at a bar, had some drinks and headed to a red roof inn. Everything was going good, they got in bed and started making out. I was sitting across the room loving the free show. Then the guy calls my wife a dirty Ho and tells her to suck his cock. She thought it was just some role play i guess, so she started sucking him. The whole time she's down on him, he's saying shit like suck my black cock, you dirty fuckin bitch. Then he grabbed her by her hair and started slamming her face against his cock. She gagged a bit and tried to pull back off of him. I could see that it was not fun for her anymore. I yelled for him to knock it off !
She managed to push back away from him and covered herself up. Then I told him to just fucking leave! He wasn't happy but he did leave .

Needless to say, she never hooked up with him again and almost threw the towel in on having sex with other men. It was not a good scene for quite awhile. Luckily, I talked her into giving it another try with a nice guy. Thankfully, it was a total different experience, no problems, everybody was happy. That was 3 years ago, and for the last year and a half she's been going strong with her bf.

So, have you ever had a hook up go sideways fast ?
This is something that could've been prevented by first laying the ground rules and talk preferences before actually meeting! Some guys expect the couple to like dirty talk and rough sex as it seems the norm nowadays.

Old 05-08-2022, 04:44 PM

A friend of mine and his wife had a bad experience back when we were all in our early 20s. My friend's wife loved being the center of attention so every Saturday night, he invited four or five of us over for a gangbang with her. Everything was going fine for a couple of months until one of the guys decided he wanted her all for himself. This guy did everything he could to break up their marriage. The end result was that our weekly gangbangs got cancelled and I never got to fuck her again.

He told me several years later that they joined a swingers club. They also went to Jamaica every February and a guy on the resort staff would set up gangbangs for her.

Tags
cocksucker, hook up, wife bbc