Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 09-21-2018, 12:52 PM

Nice stury Silk. Curious about why you didnt tell him about that one?

Old 09-21-2018, 02:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookin4lust View Post
Nice stury Silk. Curious about why you didnt tell him about that one?
I didn't start out as a shared wife and being married only about five months before sucking a friend of his off I didn't think it would go over very well for me and as time passed I kept putting it aside. I'll probably never confess this one to him even though we haven't seen Rick in years.

Old 09-28-2018, 04:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by florida hubby View Post
Very naughty. On a scale of one to ten I'm a twenty....Becky
Tell me what you did Becky that was so naughty.. I like naughty women 😈

gloryhole spree
Old 08-04-2019, 04:21 PM

Smile gloryhole spree

I travel in my work and in Houston I had to visit a store south of downtown. Afterwards I was feling truly horny and stopped at and Adult bookstore. I notived that they had video booths and after talking to the guy behind the counter I got a bunch of coins and entered a booth. Lookinh through the gloryhole I saw a large room with guys & gals having oral sex & fucking. It got me super horny watching. I was about to leave my booth when a large hard black cock slpped through the hole. God it was so hard & beautiful my horny married red lips and wet tongue was kising, icking & sucking it in no time. I so enjoyed pleasuring that big hard black cock! I even turned around, after sucking his monster cock of all his creamy yummy load. and push my dripping wet pusy back on it till he was buried seed in me. It took quite a while but he sht a big load deep within me. Totally filled me with his big creamy load. He bent down and aske me to join him in the big roo. I went around and finially found that room.
He came to me and wrapped his big arms around me & deeply kissed me. It was a very HOT deep kiss. He had my blouse and bra off me in a flash and pushed me down and told me to get his black cock hard again. I eagerly did so!
There was a long bench with a couple of couples on it having sex. He laid me on it and started fucking me hard and heavy. A black woman came over Threw her leg over my head. Her wet black pussy was dripping cum. She lowered her cum filled pussy down to my nervos lips and said "Eat my black pussy Bitch." Suprising myself I did. God eating a cum filled pussy while once again being fucked by a big hard black cock was FANTASTIC! I don't know how many times I came! Hottest, sexiest time I've ever had. Wish I could experience all that again sometime! This is really a TRUE Story!

Old 08-04-2019, 05:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by florida hubby View Post
Woof woof....Becky

To be honest I’ve done lots of things my husband doesn’t know about or would approve of....Becky

I'm with Becky.....
Old 08-05-2019, 07:58 PM

Default I'm with Becky.....

Have experienced that once for a Black Lover, hubby unaware. Lots of guys along the way that I probably don't even remember when I was totally out of control as a BBC slut.

A couple of my BBC Lovers whored me out, and one was going to "put me on the street" which I found a fascinating desire I wanted to experience but it never materialized. He also talked about me doing "conjugal visits" that was very exciting too....had he not gone to prison for drugs, my life likely would be VERY different from what it is today.

But I think the one that would make hubby the angriest is the young guy that grew up at the end of our street and hubby HATES!! He has a good reason to dislike Ricky, but I've forgiven him...a LOT of times!! LOL He's only a year older than our Son, has a long criminal history (has straightened his life out now), and he turns me on like NO ONE ever!!

I guess its the bad boy persona, and I KNOW its the chances he takes and makes me take......like fondling me from underneath our swim dock while my husband is working less than 100 feet away, getting me ALL hot and bothered and then telling me what time he's coming to the house...make SURE your husband is gone and he shows up right at that time!! Luckily I got hubby to go shopping!!

And he makes me dress slutty for him, tells me he won't fuck me unless I wear my diaphragm....all the birth control I use....and then refuses to fuck me unless I remove my diaphragm (all the birth control I use!!) and BEG him to knock me up with his baby right in front of him!! He has had twins with three other wives on our street, all of them are divorced as a result. And I am totally available to him ANY time he comes back to visit his Grandmother. I have to keep finding chores for hubby to run out for!! LOLLOL

J (hubbys not so perfect wife)