Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Should she go bareback or not?
Old 04-10-2010, 02:55 PM

Default Should she go bareback or not?

My wife wants to have sex with a big black cock but wants to go bareback. She says she wants me to watch while some black man pumps his cock in and out of her pussy and makes her cum all over his shaft. Im not sure about this in case she gets impregnated or catches something. What should i do?

Old 04-10-2010, 11:51 PM

Let her go for it!! The ONLY way a woman should fuck a strong black man is bareback. She should have the pleasure of having him fill her up with his powerful seed.

bareback
Old 04-11-2010, 12:28 AM

Default bareback

Of course there are the usual risks of disease and pregnancy. It will only take one time for you to enter your wife, after she has been filled by one or more men, for you to be addicted to a cum drenched pussy.
It all depends on what you are into. I know that on the my wife's first occasion for BBC, we had quite an experience in a hotel room. The two men arrived, one was about 7 inches (normal for a black guy) and the other guy was a little longer and thicker, maybe 9 inches.
My wife gave them both some BJ and HJ and they both took turns inside her. Both came inside her. About 10 minutes after they departed (45 min or so from the start, the one guy got off twice) I entered my wife who had a mixture of her juices and their cum dribbling out of her stretched pussy.
I can honestly say that I have never felt anything like it, her pussy was so loose and the gobs and wads of cum slopping around insider her, I think it only took me about 30 seconds to cum the first time, and I came 2 more times over about 1/2 an hour. After I couldn't go anymore my wife cleaned my off with her mouth (that is a big deal since she never was a swallower before).
It was pretty incredible and we would love to do it again soon as we have only been able to find 1 on 1's for her since.

Old 04-12-2010, 01:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kian369 View Post
My wife wants to have sex with a big black cock but wants to go bareback. She says she wants me to watch while some black man pumps his cock in and out of her pussy and makes her cum all over his shaft. Im not sure about this in case she gets impregnated or catches something. What should i do?
The risk goes both ways. But go on trust and a test result if that will make you feel more secure. But bareback is far, far better and more intimate experience.

Old 04-12-2010, 02:18 PM

Hi,I only date black men and i prefer they go bare and cum in me.I think it shows them how deeply your committed to BBC,just my 2 cents,P.S. my white husband has to wear a condom to enter me and only after I have been seeded by a BBC.Maria

she loves BBC ... Bareback only! Please!
Old 04-12-2010, 08:54 PM

Thumbs up she loves BBC ... Bareback only! Please!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kian369 View Post
---------------------------------------------------

The first time, the only time todate in fact, my wife had BBC, she took on two extremely well hung brothers. The eldest of the two, 36 years old. was well hung with over 10" and extremly thick, no kidding! The younger brother, 29 years old, had over 9" and equally as thick. He was also the most horny of the two with unbelieveable staying power! He fucked my wife for a full 45 minutes before he blew his first of several loads in her. His elder brother could only last for about half that time and went in her only twice! My wife is 33 and considered beautiful. (Fact!) But I digress.

This event took place at our condo in Florida last spring. After many years fantasizing about it, I got my wife to agree to let a black man to fuck her! Her only condition ... he uses a condom and no ass fucking and no cock sucking. Well nature dictated otherwise! When she got sight of those two huge balck cocks all caution, terms and conditions went out the window!

Within minutes she was down on one and getting fucked by the other, BAREBACK!! Over the next few days they screwed her on a rotation basis almost every minute of the day. They screwed to utter exhaustion!

She later said to me, and I quote:

"A condom would have had ruined it all! Bareback is best and there's no second best!"

Last edited by drillher2; 04-12-2010 at 08:57 PM..

bareback
Old 04-13-2010, 08:32 AM

Default bareback

Bareback is the only way but there are risks as i am now 7 month pregnant and dont know if it is hubbys or a guy i had a 3 sum with well will find out soon

Bareback for me
Old 04-13-2010, 05:46 PM

Default Bareback for me

I attended after football game party and hit it off with two lovely guys, not having sex before I wanted them to wear protection. After a little foreplay with there hands up my skirt and seeing the size of there cocks, the idea of protection went right out the window. It had to be and hour or more before they finished me off, god it felt so good my toes curled. Bareback is great..yesss
Attached Thumbnails
Should she go bareback or not?-dscn1082c.jpg  

Bareback...or not?
Old 04-13-2010, 06:11 PM

Default Bareback...or not?

First...get your wife's potential partner(s) checked for disease!
There is too much of it about!

Yes, your wife could become black-pregnant!

Start with her using contraception.
The black man will not like it..and will, eventually,
persuade her to stop using it.

So, eventually, she will become black pregnant!

For you and your wife...her becoming black pregnant is neither good nor bad...
just a natural consequence!

More white women and wives are being black-fucked -
so, naturally, more are becoming black pregnant!

Be ready for the eventuality...decide what you will do before it happens!

Having your wife black-fucked and black -impregnated will be a wonderful experience
- for you both.

You are a good husband to be so considerate of her needs

Hugs

An option.....
Old 04-13-2010, 09:34 PM

Default An option.....

Me and my wife debate about this almost every time we meet a new guy, whether white, hispanic, black, or whatever, and here is the great solution we have come up with.

Always start off with a condom, and let your wife decide whether she wants to take it off halfway through or not. Let the other guy know that there's a good chance it'll come off and he can bareback her and breed her if he plays nice, but it also gives your wife a chance to finish him off with the condom on if she is getting bad vibes.

Condoms can be very fun playtoys, especially for the sub hubby that gets to empty it out when it's full of a black man's cum (provided, of course, they use it the full time). It's also very erotic to put a condom on another man before he fucks your wife (love to give quick handy's to make sure it stays on, too!).

Our most favorite thing happens when your wife decides to take the condom off halfway through, which we discovered when my wife was in a particularly horny, and dominating, mood.

My wife was fucking a guy we had met online, but really hadn't gotten to know when we met. I rolled the condom on him after she had warmed him up, and gave him a few tugs to make sure it was nice and tight, then went to my usual position in a chair across the room. They proceeded to have at it, while I waited for 'permission' to masturbate.

I noticed that they were whispering, which was odd, as my wife is usually pretty loud. They kept looking over at me, so that got me excited, thinking I would be able to join in, and after a minuted, my wife called my name, and said, "honey, I want you to try something. Take this condom, put it on, and jack off into it."

I was surprised, but started taking a new condom out of the wrapper, when she told me I must have misheard, she wanted me to take the condom they were using and do it with that. She then threw it at me.

I picked it up and put it on, noticing two things: the first was that it was lubricated with his precum, a huge turn-on, and two, it was really stretched out. My wife noticed how small my cock looked in it, as I had to keep pulling it down as I wanked.

Needless to say, I came VERY fast with them fucking and watching me wank. I also came a ton, which proceeded to seep out all over me because the condom was stretched out. They finished up a little later, but I was hooked on this fetish.

We've also done this with guys that came in the condom, too.

So there are may ways to use a condom in playing without just being a form of birth control. You may want to try this out.

But ... bareback is best ....