Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Is it just Sex or is there more ?
Old 10-17-2018, 07:26 PM

Question Is it just Sex or is there more ?

So, fellow cuckold husbands, is it just about the sex or is there something more between you, your wife and your bull / bulls? By something more, I mean a relationship that goes beyond hooking up.

John

something more
Old 10-18-2018, 04:54 PM

Default something more

For my wife, she truly loved to fuck and/or be fucked. Over the years she really did love some of the men she was long term involved with. On the other hand, while she was involved long term she also would get fucked by someone that she had just encountered that happened to "light her fire" and what she wanted at that particular moment was for the man of the moment to just fuck her brains out and then send her home. So many, many times it was just sex but there were several men that she "kept" going back to. GTR

Old 10-30-2018, 08:12 PM

If you've read any of my other posts, you probably know that my wife is and has been in a relationship with our bull, for a couple years. I think it's only natural that their relationship is more than just sexual. Matter of fact, the relationship between the 3 of us has become more than about them having sex. It's hard to explain, sometimes we all spend time time together doing regular daily stuff and other times they go off and do their own thing. In a way, sharing actually makes our time more special. I know this doesn't work for most couples, but, if it does it's actually a pretty good set up, there's no need for sneaking around, no cheating, no guilt, no nothing.

John

Old 02-14-2019, 05:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CUCK WATCHER View Post
So, fellow cuckold husbands, is it just about the sex or is there something more between you, your wife and your bull / bulls? By something more, I mean a relationship that goes beyond hooking up.

John
I think it works best when there is more. I think you get more enjoyment in the bedroom as well as making it more enjoyable outside of the bedroom.

Tags
slut white girl, wife, wife bbc