Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

New to this whole scene
Old 12-26-2018, 03:12 AM

Default New to this whole scene

I'm very new to this whole scene. My wife and I have been married for 15 years and only within the last year did I see that she wasn't being satisfied within the bedroom. I could tell I wasnt able to satisfy her as I use to as her reactions to everything changed. It was almost becoming seem like a chore to her to even have sex with me and she no longer had that big smile on her face when done. This site caught my eye because just this week she told she wanted me to start wearing a condom in bed or no sex. I double checked and knows that she is still on the pill. I am not sure if so am over thinking this or if I should have a talk with her. Any advice would be grateful.

Old 12-26-2018, 01:51 PM

Sounds like a cock monster is in the area hahaha. Or more to the point. Somebody is in the pussy hahaha.

Thinking you are right
Old 12-27-2018, 02:12 AM

Default Thinking you are right

I think you are probably right on this and I don't know how to bring it up to her. I know she had dated a black man as a teen for a real short time but her father made her leave him. So I knew this was a real possibility. Please offer any help.

Old 12-27-2018, 10:58 PM

Since you asked. IMHO it points to a blk on wht scenario and I have a WIDE double viewpoint on this. Because I have seen bms reaction to other whites stepping in on their territory. My first fulltime black lover would not allow me to slightly consider any form of relationship with white girls. And that was fully explained with a fine line drawn and monitored. He had blk girls informing him on a daily basis of any gossip concerning myself and white girls.
I know youre thinking yeah but that was prely a gay relationship. Yes it was but it doesnt stop there. Later as I voluntarily allowed my wife to date bm they set up restrictions for me too. And she abided by them. Later she met an older very very well endowed black man quite a bit older than her. She was thrilled about the sex and told me so from day one. She told me she had confided that I knew all about him and was OK with it. That included having oral sex with her KNOWING he had just pulled out. Within a couple weeks I could see changes in our sex life. Within a month he called me and invited me to join her at his house that night. I never was insistent about watching but thought Id enjoy it. He said he needed to explain a few things to me in front of her. As soon as we all had conversed and had a couple drinks he began undressing and undressing her. He sat down in a huge recliner and had her suck him up. Then he got her up and started sliding her down his cock. As she wiggled down he wiggled side to side playing with her and pinching her nipples until her tits looked like cones! I had already cum once! She held on to him and moaned and quivered in such passion I could hardly believe how she took him with such grace. Then he lifted her up and took her to the couch never pulling his cock from within her. He looked straight at me and smiled. He told her he was going to cum just like always and to hold her legs apart and let him in. She never glanced my way. But she was fully engaged and had several orgasms before he got ready. When his cock went deep and he put his weight upon her he slightly rolled her hips up pumping his cum straight in her womb as his nuts pulsated. He asked her in a booming voice, Babygirl can you feel that? My wife screamed yes Daddy dont stop! I cum again. Give it to me! When he relaxed he pulled out. Walked over to me looking at my wet crotch he TOLD me, Now her pussy belongs to me. You go over and eat her like you always do! And I did. He just sat there as I ate my wife smiling. After that we had a long talk. But one thing was clear. No intercourse for me with her. He even had her tell had they had talked amd she agreed to it. He lives with us now by the way!
Thus we get to this point and I certainly dont want to lump all blk men together like the BBC seems to do. Of which I agree its a funny symbol but is a little degrading since all black men deserve more respect. However other [ersonal exam[les of this syndrome I hold in reserve but many blk men enjoy controlling the wht partner be it malle or female.
it sounds like your wifes lover is edging in and taking the first step towards domination which can be all so perfect if all parties agree. If I were wondering how far shes gone so far I would take time to check her out at strange times etc. Begin to eat her more than usual and tell her how she keeps getting better. Because she probably is. If stopping her is your agenda Id be very cautious. Hes been there long enough to have her pussy hooked and pressing the issue may result in a hasty farewell. Id take her as she cums and enjoy every bite of it! Bottom line is black men enjoy bossing whites with a good reason I may add. And doing so with a long black cock inside makes it easier as I myself can attest to.
Just MHO nothing more. Good luck and keep us updated !

No, Jeez!
Old 12-29-2018, 09:27 PM

Default No, Jeez!

It probably means you've been together for a long time. Things change, people mature, situations transform.
To jump from: sex doesn't seem as fulfilling, to: she must have a new black lover, is asinine.
Think more on this before your brain turns to mush and you begin babbling incoherently.

Old 01-02-2019, 05:14 PM

Well I would love to say I could prove either of you right but still trying to figure this all out. I do know this that last night for the first time in our married life I wore a condom. I was still holding out that I that it was a joke but when I balked at wearing the condom she simply rolled over and say well I guess that means you don't want me anymore so I agreed but it just felt wrong but there is no way I am giving her up.