Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

The penalty for a lack of respect - a true and very embarrassing evening
Old 01-09-2019, 08:07 PM

Default The penalty for a lack of respect - a true and very embarrassing evening

Jeanette has been seeing the same black man for some time now, around nine/ten months I'd say. As I think I've said in other posts his cock is thicker and his thrusts are stronger than mine - both of which Jeanette really really likes! From where I stand it's also great to see her happy as well!

Over the holidays we had planned to slip away for a couple of hours to meet up for a little mid holidays blacking (from Jeanette's point of view)/cuckolding (from my point of view). As everyone knows plans change over the holidays as friends and family arrive unannounced and this happened to us just before we were due to go out. Jeanette called her friend who, she said when she got back from the phone, wasn't very happy about been stood up at the last minute. That turned out to be an understatement...

At our next session we turned up with no thought about the missed session, which was a mistake as Jeanette's friend certainly hadn't forgotten! The minute we walked through the door he started going on and on about our lack of respect/wasting his time and that he needed to take us both in hand and teach us a lesson saying that he should have showed us who's in charge ages ago. We were both a bit surprised and quite submissive to be honest. He then did something that was both massively unexpected, powerful, extremely embarrassing and very arousing - and something that we did without question. He told us to strip so that he could whip our asses. Once naked he told us to kneel together over the back of his sofa and then took his thick belt out and just whipped our asses with the belt but also with a long thin flexible branch from the garden - which hurt like hell! This went on for what felt like a very long time and I think that I took the brunt, although we were both obviously very very sore. We were then told to kneel down next to each other with our asses in the air while he took some photos on our phones (see the pic with this post) to remind us of the consequences of our actions! I then heard his zip being pulled down and clothes removed as he got undressed and the proceeded to fuck Jeanette doggy style very hard whilst I kneeled next to her! To say that she was aroused would be an understatement!

Two hours after walking in we walked out with very bruised asses and a big smile on Jeanette's face. We'll be on time next time....
Attached Thumbnails
The penalty for a lack of respect - a true and very embarrassing evening-image.jpg  

Not sure why........
Old 01-09-2019, 09:42 PM

Default Not sure why........

but I find this eerily exciting and it made me WET reading it!!

J (the wife)

Old 02-15-2019, 07:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMNBABE1 View Post
but I find this eerily exciting and it made me WET reading it!!

J (the wife)
You are a very sexual woman J. CW is lucky to have you as his wife!

Tags
blacked, disciplined