Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

An oral sex question for all the cucks
Old 01-29-2019, 06:07 PM

Default An oral sex question for all the cucks

Which do you love to watch more, your wife performing oral sex on your bull or him eating her out? I'm guessing that most of you like to watch your wife in action. I know I do because she does not just merely suck him off, she makes it look like a form of art. Watching her taking her time, kissing, wrapping her lips around him and stroking him with one hand as she gently squeezes his balls with the other, is a sight that will get anyone hard. It certainly makes him rock hard. Watching his reactions as she works her magic is pretty damn hot too. Especially, right at that moment when he's about to cum.

That being said, I also really love to watch him eating out my wife. Since he's been her regular lover for the last few years, he knows exactly what she likes. Really turning her on takes a lot more than just sticking your tongue in her. Watching him taking her from horny and ready to orgasmic pleasure where she literally begs for his cock, is an extremely erotic sight. Seeing the woman you married laying there naked with her legs spread and hearing her gasp when she feels him inside her, is enough to blow any cuck's mind.

John

Old 02-22-2019, 06:03 PM

love to see wife with a mouthful of black cock

specific turn ons:
swirling her tongue around the head of her bulls cock
her curly hair piled up on top of her head so he can watch her worshiping his bbc
when she gets so horny sucking him she pulls on her own nipples or starts fingering herself

Old 02-25-2019, 03:34 AM

I love watching the wife with a mouthful of cock. she is a pro at sucking cock so its a real turn on to watch her in action. especially with a big black cock.

Old 08-13-2019, 02:25 PM

My wife has a thing for foreskin, loves to play with it.
And I must say, it's quite hot to see her suck him off, pop his cock out, move his foreskin up and down over his head, then playing with her tongue on his tip.

Old 08-13-2019, 04:47 PM

I would much prefer to see my wife getting her face fucked by multiple black cocks than watch anyone eat her pussy.