Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 01-28-2020, 07:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nastysubcuck View Post
give him everything. give him your mouth , asshole, and yourself. be his slave . you will be in heaven
I don"t mind drinking piss or eating cum, as long as it's from a black cock that will fuck my pussy afterwards.

The effect
Old 04-02-2020, 10:29 AM

Default The effect

If you’re thinking about it you’ve already decided what you want/need. It’s more likely a fear of admitting it to yourself. BBC IS ADDICTIVE!!!

It’s different for every Cuck. My wife fucked one beautiful superior BBC in front of me at my urging & with no expectations going in, she cut me off that night. It wasn’t planned, discussed, or expected, but after seeing how a real man fucks a woman....didn’t cum on her pussy before getting in or after 3 pumps once he was in, causing her to make sounds & facial expressions that I had never heard or seen before. Properly stretching her soon to be black only shaved cunt, bouncing off cervix,
I understood. I didn’t deserve her pussy, or any of her holes. She reiterated this when she told me that she could never let me fuck her again now that she knew what it was to be fucked properly by a real man. She was the first to suggest I might be a faggot.
One week later my wife’s bull called me to his hotel room & made me a “special gurl” He was stroking in & out of my new sissy pussy as he explained that he wasn’t turning me gay, but rather that I had always been a little faggot that got misdirected due to societal expectations.
He was right. All those fantasies I had suppressed rushed back into my head as I admitted it to myself & loudly to him
After he had bred me, he explained as I washed his BBC in my mouth that he expected me to dress & feminize myself for him. To be what I was meant to be. He sent me home with a gift of panties, stockings, & his favorite perfume.
I’ve been in sub sissy cd mode ever since. 15 plus years now & pussy free the whole time.

That’s my condensed story. It’s different for every single cuck. Search yourself & be honest. How far would you go? Have you thought about sucking a BBC? Have you thought about more than that?
Black seed inside of me was like a very powerfully addictive drug & the early cravings for more just burned in my brain. You do learn to adjust.

Good luck. Choose wisely. Choose honestly. And most importantly keep your wife involved in every thought.

Chloe

Last edited by Sissy Chloe Cocksucker; 04-03-2020 at 10:24 AM..