Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

White mens insecuritys.
Old 05-11-2019, 09:49 PM

Default White mens insecuritys.

Yes I’m new here..... but not new to this lifestyle. I’m not looking to re-invent the wheel just happy to chat. I want to be honest, not looking to deceive anyone just happy to give my opinion & points on topics.

I’ve been in a relationship with my boyfriend for over 7 years now. I remember being shy of the attention and looks till eventually loving the attention, comments, whispers and head turning. It’s for me a massive confidence boost. Confidence in my looks, image, body, attitude and outfits. As a woman who didn’t experience this in my younger days I truly love it now! It took time but my boyfriend explained to me how turned on he was by me making white men insecure! We both love how people look at us in love, kissing, drawing attention. From the dresses I wear to the cars we drive it makes me feel wonderful.

We ain’t into the cuck lifestyle but I’m asking if maybe I am cucking certain men with my actions and do my actions, image and lifestyle truly turn you on because of your insecurities? I’m never sure if people are offended, bitter, jealous or actually turned on..... I love the reactions all the same.

Looking forward to genuine honest reply’s X

Old 05-12-2019, 08:10 PM

good questione i think its a combination of reactions. I think a lot of white women are curious about dating a black man theyre interested but not sure how to approach the situation. Its never ever boring being a black mans girl..

Old 05-12-2019, 08:47 PM

I’m not sure if it’s really insecurities, for me being a white husband, I enjoy seeing my wife with a black man. If I had my way she would be enjoying BBC every chance she could get!
I love how it makes her feel, the way she feels about herself when she’s out on a date, her confidence in wearing sexy provocative outfits, the way he holds her and walks with her in public, just sends her confidence and self esteem off the charts.

I love my wife and seeing her look and feel like a young 20 year old again is well worth it to me. Then there’s the sex, black men know how to unlock and unleash her passions to where she becomes another person and forgets I’m in the room! As a Voyeur I am always amazed how she becomes so intense and passionate with her lover, whether it be rough play or hours of holding and kissing, as he pumps her full of cum, the look in her eyes and sounds of her moaning makes it all so erotic and fulfilling for all of us.

Our only regret is not doing this earlier in our marriage when her sexual drive was at its peak.
As far as insecurity goes, when I see a black man with a white woman, I welcome it. If you meet the right guys, this can be a very rewarding and enjoyable experience.

Old 05-13-2019, 03:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by contrastcpl View Post
I’m not sure if it’s really insecurities, for me being a white husband, I enjoy seeing my wife with a black man. If I had my way she would be enjoying BBC every chance she could get!
I love how it makes her feel, the way she feels about herself when she’s out on a date, her confidence in wearing sexy provocative outfits, the way he holds her and walks with her in public, just sends her confidence and self esteem off the charts.

I love my wife and seeing her look and feel like a young 20 year old again is well worth it to me. Then there’s the sex, black men know how to unlock and unleash her passions to where she becomes another person and forgets I’m in the room! As a Voyeur I am always amazed how she becomes so intense and passionate with her lover, whether it be rough play or hours of holding and kissing, as he pumps her full of cum, the look in her eyes and sounds of her moaning makes it all so erotic and fulfilling for all of us.

Our only regret is not doing this earlier in our marriage when her sexual drive was at its peak.
As far as insecurity goes, when I see a black man with a white woman, I welcome it. If you meet the right guys, this can be a very rewarding and enjoyable experience.
Are you sure you enjoy all that, just because your wife enjoys it or there could be another reason? Have you considered the idea that you enjoy watching your wife with a black man because that's the only way you can be near and watch a black guy fuck?

Old 05-14-2019, 04:08 PM

Mike, for me it’s all about my wife. I have no other interests just a pure voyeur who enjoys seeing his wife in action, nothing more.

Old 12-09-2020, 12:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blonde Kayla View Post
Yes I’m new here..... but not new to this lifestyle. I’m not looking to re-invent the wheel just happy to chat. I want to be honest, not looking to deceive anyone just happy to give my opinion & points on topics.

I’ve been in a relationship with my boyfriend for over 7 years now. I remember being shy of the attention and looks till eventually loving the attention, comments, whispers and head turning. It’s for me a massive confidence boost. Confidence in my looks, image, body, attitude and outfits. As a woman who didn’t experience this in my younger days I truly love it now! It took time but my boyfriend explained to me how turned on he was by me making white men insecure! We both love how people look at us in love, kissing, drawing attention. From the dresses I wear to the cars we drive it makes me feel wonderful.

We ain’t into the cuck lifestyle but I’m asking if maybe I am cucking certain men with my actions and do my actions, image and lifestyle truly turn you on because of your insecurities? I’m never sure if people are offended, bitter, jealous or actually turned on..... I love the reactions all the same.

Looking forward to genuine honest reply’s X

Late reply, but yes Kayla. Your BF is absolutely right. I mean white men of this particular community would be more welcoming to see white women like you get blacked. But in society in general, whiteboys have kind of this entitled attitude of white women being 'their' women and it burns a lot of them from the inside to witness them going to black men. The taboo aspect is great for sex though. Intense PDA of black men and white women is one of the most powerful social statement even in 2020