Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

What do all of you think?
Old 04-23-2010, 04:49 PM

Question What do all of you think?

My wife jolean rented out our guest house wich is right next to our home for $600 apiece to two very wellendowed black guy's for doing our yard work washing and detailing her bmw and my lexis she pay's them $1000 and told them she would deduct $20 an hour for sexual favor's from their rent! She also has a shemale maid that lives with us that she pay's $2000 a month she does a great job keeping our house clean and cooking our meals and is very buatiful and you would never know she's not a women if it wasnt for her huge cock that is always visable in her skimmpy maid's uniform and it is sexey watching my wife suck her cock and get fucked by her ocasionally but when i wanted a house mouse to have sex with she refused and got angry my wife has a trustfund left by her parent's 4 years ago that pay's her$ 116000 every month plus $5000 for her birthday and $5000 every christmas so we live comfortable and i dont have to work but she rarly let's me fuck her and refuses to suck my cock telling me she will pay dana our maid to suck me and let me fuck her once a week i love seeing herfuck black men and would get gang bangd by 5 or 6 black guy's two to three times a month and bringhome 1 or two guy's a week for sex she would alway's let me fuck her after they were done but now i am lucky to fuck her one evey 2 week's i dmit i have dana suck my cock ocassionally but hav'nt fucked her what should i do she has her 6 black lover's to gangbang her the two guys she hierd fuck her 30 hour's every month and dana fucks her once in a while i get off watching her with black guy's but what about me what should i do?

Last edited by frank&jolean; 04-23-2010 at 04:59 PM..

Old 04-23-2010, 05:21 PM

Save your money. She is living a dream and so is the men. Be happy post photos

Whip

No pussy ro your dick sucked,
Old 04-23-2010, 05:39 PM

Default No pussy ro your dick sucked,

Go get you some pussy and some head,And keep your mouth shut,,

what a cry baby!
Old 04-24-2010, 10:34 AM

Red face what a cry baby!

i am jolean franks wife !! he needs to get over himself and admit a few things like he fucks dana all the time and it turns me and him on when the black guy's im fucking make jokes about how his girlfriend has a bigger cock than he does and when i ask him if he wants to fuck me he cant get hard from jacking off and doing dana while he watchs me and my blck lovers and the the two guy's that i rent out our guest house work very hard keeping the grounds looking buatifulal $1000 room and board is a small price to pay! they know i expect them to let me suck their cock's have them fuck me etc. 30 hrs a month and they ltold me that was the best part of the job! They also save me lot's of time and work by bringing me their black friend's when i whant to get gang bangd and i give them $50 to each bring home a black guy that i have never had sex with on every saturday night wich was my husbands idea as he likes keeping score of how many gys i have sucked and fucked .I just enjoy having fresh meat on a reguler basis! so if any of you black bulls are intreasted in hooking up with me let me know! dont care if you are 18 or 65 fat skinny short or tall all i care about is you are clean disease free black {african american} and have at least a 8 inch cock the blacker the better and of course the longer and fatter the cock the more i want it! my email is frank&jolean@yahoo.com