Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Impregnation scenario
Old 07-04-2019, 09:27 PM

Default Impregnation scenario

Anybody have thoughts of using impregnation scenario in the bedroom?

Old 07-05-2019, 09:44 PM

You mean getting your wife bred. You want to see her get bred.

Impregnating
Old 07-07-2019, 01:52 PM

Default Impregnating

Well you know the line about being pregnant either you are or you aren't . So are you looking to get you sexy white wife bred . Or are you just wondering how it could happen. Maybe you want it to happen so that you can tell her white parents about how she came to have a black baby. Or you want to see her gang banged .

Every time she is with a new guy!!
Old 07-07-2019, 08:45 PM

Default Every time she is with a new guy!!

My wife eventually gets to where she wants to talk about possible impregnations with every guy she has a relationship with......the longer it goes, the more intense and INTENTIONAL she gets about it. Her latest relationship with her Boss/Lover (which has pretty much wound down at this point due to his age and health issues) they were actively TRYING to get her pregnant by him for 2 years.

She has always had a serious fantasy about having a black baby with a Black Lover.....now that her current relationship has cooled, she is bringing it back up again. Yesterday AM was an INTENSE fun time for us together. it was pretty obvious by how turned on she got QUICKLY that there was something she was thinking about besides us playing around...….she admitted she has been emailing a guy from here and her personal email, talking about a weekend trip to meet him and leave her diaphragm (all the birth control she uses) at home!!

Could get interesting FAST now that she has admitted it to me......usually she tells me about new relationships AFTER they have begun, but this would involve a weekend trip alone to the Bahamas which would be pretty hard to cover without me knowing ahead of time.

CW

Old 07-10-2019, 02:38 AM

Hi CW Give my best to J

I've been following your adventures for some time now and this is the most exciting news so far. I hope that you both are able to achieve whatever bring you the most pleasure! Best of luck to both of you. - Warren