Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Wife's back at it
Old 07-12-2019, 08:12 PM

Default Wife's back at it

Two months ago my wife quit a 4 year relationship with her bull "other husband" Barry. She had her reasons and that was that. She quit cold turkey and far as I know hasn't had sex with anyone other than me. The times we do fuck I give 110% to get her off. I know she fakes it, cuz no way I could get her off like her bull.

A couple weeks ago I happened to look at her phone and saw she had a shit load of messages from a guy named Josh. She's been texting a lot, I asked who's texting and she said it's Josh, remember him. How could I forget, back before Barry, it was Josh. I stood 2 feet away and watched him fuck her balls deep. Josh heard she's not with Barry and has been looking to hook up. We talked and I told her that she should do it. No strings.

Long story short, she got all dolled up and went out with her old friend Josh on Saturday night. It was after 3 am when she came home. I was in bed, I heard her come in and go straight to the bathroom. Her hair was still wet from the shower when she came to bed bare ass naked. She got in bed and started kissing me. She climbed on top and made my little dicky happy. Whole time she was riding me, I was looking at the love bites on her tits from Josh .
After I shot my load, I told her that we gotta do this more often, all she said was Uhhh Haa. She back !