Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Which fantasies have you left to make true?
Old 08-13-2019, 04:47 PM

Default Which fantasies have you left to make true?

After we finally had a couple of experiences with sharing her with an extra cock my fantasies have evolved and so have hers.

- Having to BBC's at the same time (both)
- Doing a father and son or two brothers (hers)
- Having sex without condom and have him cum inside her (both)
- Doing a DVP (mine)
- Getting a regular bull that occassionally hands her out to a friend, family member, co-worker (mine)

Except the last one I see chances to realize 1 to 4
The difficult part is to find the perfect candidate, it's quite hard, especially here where there are not that many black guys.

Our STRONGEST fantasy
Old 08-20-2019, 05:06 PM

Default Our STRONGEST fantasy

that we want to make a reality before its too late, is for her to become pregnant by someone other than myself and have the baby. Would be even better if the father was Black, but she has not been involved with BBC for some time......although recently she has expressed the desire to try it again but this time keep it under control. It almost destroyed our marriage when she was involved before.

CW

Old 08-22-2019, 03:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMNBABE1 View Post
that we want to make a reality before its too late, is for her to become pregnant by someone other than myself and have the baby. Would be even better if the father was Black, but she has not been involved with BBC for some time......although recently she has expressed the desire to try it again but this time keep it under control. It almost destroyed our marriage when she was involved before.

CW
So how would you explain this to your family, friends etc? Or are you openly cuck to everyone?

Old 08-22-2019, 07:29 PM

I have a fantasy I would love to see come true. I don't think I can say it here though.

Explanations......
Old 08-22-2019, 10:46 PM

Default Explanations......

Quote:
Originally Posted by absanon View Post
So how would you explain this to your family, friends etc? Or are you openly cuck to everyone?
If she was to become pregnant as a result of her current affair, there really wouldn't be much to explain. Her affair is with her Boss/lover, he is white, and he and I are often mistaken for brothers even when his own brother is at whatever function I happen to be at also!! LOL Pisses off his real brother.

If the baby was obviously not mine due to the race of the father...…..we haven't really crossed that bridge completely. When she was BBC active, and taking chances, we started telling friends/family that we were trying to have a baby again (she has known problems getting pregnant) and considering using artificial insemination to see if we had better luck.....and then claim a mix-up or misunderstanding at the clinic and WHOOPS!!

Beyond that, only the truth would explain the situation.....maybe we would pretend we had a bad period in our marriage and it happened then during a short affair and we aren't going to punish the baby for our indiscretions, but we are more likely to lean towards the sperm bank error.

The only person who MIGHT suspect something differently is one of her sisters, and that's because her Sister also got involved with BBC for a short time after catching my wife in a restaurant with a Black Lover. Wife stammered out a "business dinner" story, but eventually owned up to the sister when she continued to push for details...….it was OBVIOUSLY not a business dinner situation. Wife was cozied up next to him very amorously, dressed in a SHORT miniskirt, nylons, CFM heels, and sheer top with a equally sheer bra under it and just a small cover-up to keep things legal......NOT her usual Corporate Exec business suit wardrobe for business dinners!! LOL Sister was curious, and they ended up sharing him for 6 months until her Sister accepted she REALLY enjoyed it but her husband would NEVER agree to the lifestyle and quit.

CW

Explain how her previous encounter almost destroyed your marriage
Old 08-23-2019, 04:00 PM

Default Explain how her previous encounter almost destroyed your marriage

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMNBABE1 View Post

CW
Could you explain how her previous encounter almost destroyed your marriage?

Say it, we want to hear your fantasy
Old 08-23-2019, 04:18 PM

Default Say it, we want to hear your fantasy

Quote:
Originally Posted by aguy19047 View Post
I have a fantasy I would love to see come true. I don't think I can say it here though.
Say it, we want to hear your fantasy

Old 09-12-2019, 05:13 PM

There aren't many left. I've eaten every kind of ass there is. I guess I haven't had a dog piss in my mouth. But that may be hard to do since I've got to time it just right. I also want to tongue a dog's ass while my slut drinks his cum. What's the best breed to try that with?

Will send you a private message....
Old 09-12-2019, 08:14 PM

Default Will send you a private message....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unik8 View Post
Could you explain how her previous encounter almost destroyed your marriage?
I don't want to be accused of hijacking the thread.

CW

Old 09-12-2019, 11:39 PM

If I could make one fantasy come true, it would be this:

I can my wife and tell her I've heard about a really good new restaurant. I tell her to meet me there after work with our daughters. I tell them I have already made a reservation in my name.

It's not really a restaurant but is really a bar with an almost 100 percent black clientele. Everything has been pre-arranged so when they ask for the table, that's the signal for the guy who runs the place.

He seats them while someone else locks the doors. All the men in the bar gather around their table, pull them to their feet and start to pull their clothes off and grope them. For the next three hours, them men do whatever they want to my wife and daughters, and do not take no for an answer.

The next day, I get an email with a link to a video of the whole thing.