Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Should a cuck sevice the bull WITHOUT the woman present ?
Old 04-26-2010, 12:41 PM

Post Should a cuck sevice the bull WITHOUT the woman present ?

Question for cucks and Bulls.

One of my exes bulls contacted me to set up a date, when I explained we were no longer together, he suggested we meet anyway so I can continue to service him as I had during our previous encounters.

He also said he had other cucks who service him with and without the wife present.

This is strictly one way cock and balls worship, no kissing, fucking or reciprocal.

Any advice ?
Anyone else been in this position ?
Any Bulls got a view ?

Servicing bulls w/o wife
Old 09-01-2011, 02:27 AM

Default Servicing bulls w/o wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by belmontbrit View Post

One of my exes bulls contacted me to set up a date, when I explained we were no longer together, he suggested we meet anyway so I can continue to service him as I had during our previous encounters.

He also said he had other cucks who service him with and without the wife present.

This is strictly one way cock and balls worship, no kissing, fucking or reciprocal.

Any advice ?
Any Bulls got a view ?
After my first wife and I split I did have her bull contact me and want me to service them and I found that very flattering and of course I agreed. I was strictly his "bitch" I sucked him, he fucked me. He soon had me being his bitch boy for his friends and he reallly enjoyed having service them at parties in front of black women, many of whom said they really got off on watching this little white bitch boy getting used by all these big black men.

Go for it
Old 09-01-2011, 03:38 PM

Default Go for it

If he knows she's gone tghen he just wants some of your head, why should she be involved at all?

A Natural Progression when Chemistry's There
Old 09-02-2011, 04:26 PM

Wink A Natural Progression when Chemistry's There

If the chemistry for the bull to want the cuck alone and the cuck to want the same is there, go for it! The whole relationship started because it met the desires of the participants. Nothing has changed except the cast of characters, and that flows from the chemistry among the people involved anyway!

Old 09-03-2011, 12:33 AM

Yes, I agree, Glad to know that the Gals enjoy watching.

Last edited by billnj4u; 06-07-2023 at 12:47 PM..

Old 09-05-2011, 02:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by belmontbrit View Post

Any advice ?
Any Bulls got a view ?
If you enjoy it and your wife doesn't mind, go for it!

when a bull needs to unload his nuts, a cuck shold always suck and swallow.
Old 09-06-2011, 04:41 PM

Smile when a bull needs to unload his nuts, a cuck shold always suck and swallow.

often a cuck will love swing on the cocks that breed his wife, and i am often used for anal when she is at work, suck and swallon is important in servicing the bulls completly, if the wimp has been sissifyed its his job to kneel and submit to the alpha males that satisfy his wifes needs.

Old 09-06-2011, 07:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by creamqueen View Post
often a cuck will love swing on the cocks that breed his wife, and i am often used for anal when she is at work, suck and swallon is important in servicing the bulls completly, if the wimp has been sissifyed its his job to kneel and submit to the alpha males that satisfy his wifes needs.
Beautiful. I agree that providing for the bulls satisfaction is a real treat.

Servicing the bull
Old 09-06-2011, 10:19 PM

Default Servicing the bull

Oh its treat alright but more than that its an honor! I loved my new status going from cuck to bitch boy for my ex's bull and his friends! It was such a turn-on being the center of attention of those bulls and knowing that my mouth and ass belonged to them. I was just really surprised to find that that black ladies got off so much on watching being used by those black cocks! Some ladies actuallly told me that they thought that my little uncut 3" cock(when hard) was cute! And one actually liked to suck it. They said that the sexiest thing was when the bulls pulled out of my ass and came in my mouth and made me clean my ass off their cocks with my mouth.

yes
Old 09-07-2011, 03:37 AM

Default yes

GF and I got into this because we both like BBC. She doesn't care if I suck cock. I did before we met and always will. We both go after BBC and we usually end up sharing it. Sometimes she finds the dick sometimes I do....she finds more than I do. Sometimes the guys she hooks up with don't want a guy servicing them and thats OK. I get plenty of dick but never enough!