Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

All night or just a few hours
Old 01-08-2020, 02:45 AM

Default All night or just a few hours

So my wife left for a "date" with her boyfriend and would not let me know when to expect her home. She's spent the entire night with him before and just went straight to work from his place. I loved hearing her tell how much she loved the experience and how right it felt spending the entire night in his bed. Plus the multiple creampies planted deep inside her pussy. But the anticipation and wait is a killer. Curious, do you guys prefer your wife out until the next day or back home in the early am?

Old 01-09-2020, 07:15 AM

Prefer that the wife be back home before sunrise so that we can discuss her fuck date with her bull. Hickies on the neck or tits and some creampies are a big plus.

Old 01-22-2020, 07:08 PM

She can come back home whenever she's done fucking. My wife will usually spend the night as she loves to cuddle and have sex multiple times a night