Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Oral fixation
Old 01-29-2020, 08:57 PM

Red face Oral fixation

Fresh out of prison after 7 years... Looking for that lady ir couple with a lady who simply wants to be orally worshipped... Im talking that sensual intense kissing licking that leaves your body trembling and nerves tingling

Presented with such an opportunity yesterday my neighbor asked me to help me with some boxes in her garage and as here 5'2 petit frame reached underneath me i could feel the heat of her skin and the slightest of touches had me at full attention when she took notice i apologized reminding her of how long its been for me ... It seemed accidental touches became intentional and as we finished she turned around bent over and let her pants slip down exposing her smooth creamy pink pussy... She didint expect me to push her against the wall drop to my kneew and list her onto my face but that's what i did when she started to cum she could barely controll herself but watching her creamy white skin flush as she came was poetry without a condom and worried her husband waz soon returning she ended our session...

Leaving for work this morning she offered me a ride to the commuter station and without even asking when she pulled into the spot she climbed in my lap and kissed me freeing my cock and easing inside her... The feeling was beyond reality and as she rocked on me blue eyes bearing down on me she said tell me when ur gonna cum... I lifted her into a more dominant posistion where i could move her as i desired and worked her up n down on my cock leaning the seat back i watched my black cock dissappearing into her pussy and she was creaming all over me i worked her faster and she started. To cum and when her pussy locked onto me i grunted and she told me to pull out and i kept working her and at that last minute she caught a second climax and slamed balls deep as i emptied myself insude her shes moaning and saying oh no at the same time she pointed those baby blues at me and said you filled my pussy with your seed... I tried to apologize buy she smiled and said... You feed good inside me... When she moved to get up our cum guzzled out of her and i had to capture the moment... She told me i was a bad boy and left me to my day... As i write these words and watch her pussy seeping my cum im finally free... They say dont do dirt where you rest your head but after tasting her pussy and making it my own everything seems right...

I am going to ask her permission and hopefully will be able to share with you later tonight...

WHEN I SAY THIS IS WHAT I LOVE I MEAN EVERY WORD... THANK U KAREN

Last edited by Squishy20; 01-30-2020 at 07:45 PM..

Tags
black breeding, car sex, cheating wife, neibhor, oral creamy white pussy