Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

SISSIES....who knew first
Old 04-03-2020, 11:34 AM

Default SISSIES....who knew first

SISSIES, SISSY CUCKS, WIVES OF SISSIES...

I’d like to know who knew that you were a sissy first?
Was it the Bull? Was it your girlfriend or wife? Was it you?

In my case, I was the neighborhood cocksucker as a kid. As I grew I gave into the societal expectations of being straight and enjoying women, note that I said enjoying.... not satisfying

When my tiny little dick and premature ejaculation couldn’t please my wife anymore or ever so we decided to try swinging. In a very short time I had her talked into going Black.
As I watched him fuck her I realized I was fixated on his beautiful big black cock and my very next thought was that I wanted it inside of me. One week later I got it!

So I went from being gay little cock sucker, to a straight total failure as a man, to our cross dressing sissy slut for BBC.

My wife told me years later that she knew I had been trying on her lingerie but didn’t say anything because she thought it would embarrass me.
One week later when her Bull turned my asshole into a pussy he told me that he knew I was a sissy as soon as he saw me. He’s the one that convinced my wife that I should be wearing lingerie and shaving my body as well as serving big black cock.

If it was that evident to them then I think I must’ve known at first but I thought it for years. I want to give some of you potential Sissy’s some advice. If you have these feelings don’t deny them. Embrace them, accept them. Be true to yourself. If you’re supposed to be a sissy for BBC then that’s what you need to be.

Sissy Chloe Cocksucker

Old 04-04-2020, 02:14 AM

Marcy knew I was a sissy from the first time She met me through a common friend of hers. After a bit of chat at a party where we were introduced, She said it looked like it was time for me to go home and to bed, which I did without question. She called me the next day and told me She would be picking me up that night at exactly 8pm and to be ready and what to wear (still wore boys clothes at that time.). As soon as we were seated in the restaurant, She handed me a small pink gift bag and told me to go to the restroom and put them on if I wished to continue our date. It was a lovely pair of lacey pink bloomer style panties and they felt like heaven when I pulled them up my legs and adjusted them. I was erect for the rest of the night.
We married 6 months later, after She proposed to me and made it very clear that She would be in charge of our marriage from the moment I said "I do.". We have never looked back or regretted one day of our marriage, and through her guidance, I am now her obedient femme sissy and will never leave her side as long as she wishes for me to remain.
She taught me how to suck a cock properly and make a man feel good, and helped me lose my cherry to one of her lovers after extensive dildo training. I would not be nearly as sissy as I am now without her love and guidance for which I am eternally thankful, along with Her strong Black lovers also teaching me my place.
I don't think I would have become what I am if She hadn't seen it in me that first night we met.

Paula

Old 04-04-2020, 09:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul_a_cuck View Post
Marcy knew I was a sissy from the first time She met me through a common friend of hers. After a bit of chat at a party where we were introduced, She said it looked like it was time for me to go home and to bed, which I did without question. She called me the next day and told me She would be picking me up that night at exactly 8pm and to be ready and what to wear (still wore boys clothes at that time.). As soon as we were seated in the restaurant, She handed me a small pink gift bag and told me to go to the restroom and put them on if I wished to continue our date. It was a lovely pair of lacey pink bloomer style panties and they felt like heaven when I pulled them up my legs and adjusted them. I was erect for the rest of the night.
We married 6 months later, after She proposed to me and made it very clear that She would be in charge of our marriage from the moment I said "I do.". We have never looked back or regretted one day of our marriage, and through her guidance, I am now her obedient femme sissy and will never leave her side as long as she wishes for me to remain.
She taught me how to suck a cock properly and make a man feel good, and helped me lose my cherry to one of her lovers after extensive dildo training. I would not be nearly as sissy as I am now without her love and guidance for which I am eternally thankful, along with Her strong Black lovers also teaching me my place.
I don't think I would have become what I am if She hadn't seen it in me that first night we met.

Paula

It’s amazing but both women & black men, experienced Bulls can usually tell right away that a white boi is a pathetic sissy

Old 04-10-2020, 11:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sissy Chloe Cocksucker View Post
It’s amazing but both women & black men, experienced Bulls can usually tell right away that a white boi is a pathetic sissy
I've heard the exact same thing from several people in the lifestyle. Many wives have admitted they could see it almost from the beginning of their relationship with their sissy. We sissies have discussed it at length and can't figure it out, but we do agree that our wives and their lover's seem to just know.
Paula

On my knees for BBC's
Old 02-09-2021, 08:47 AM

Default On my knees for BBC's

I knew that I was a sissy for black cocks the first time I was with a black man who got me to dress up as a woman in heels stockings and lingerie for him to break me in and showing me what it feels like having big black cocks sliding in and out of my mouth and ass.
And ever since he showed me how good feels getting my mouth and ass stretched out by bbcs all I think about now is dressing up as a woman and being a big black cock loving white CD sissy whore

Old 02-09-2021, 09:01 AM

Shouldn't you be in the gay section for gay black men? Most of us straight black men just like real women

I'm trying to fulfill my fantasy of SWALLOWING I'm a sissy and I want the largest pos
Old 02-09-2021, 07:03 PM

Default I'm trying to fulfill my fantasy of SWALLOWING I'm a sissy and I want the largest pos

I'm trying to fulfill my fantasy of SWALLOWING
I'm a sissy and I want the largest possible load from the largest possible cock
Attached Thumbnails
SISSIES....who knew first-a53e8ea2-1-.jpg  

Tags
blacked, crossdressers