Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Family in need of older black men...!!!
Old 05-25-2009, 10:19 PM

Default Family in need of older black men...!!!

After years of traveling out of town and arranging in-town meetings at hotels the wife and i have agreed that we are no longer interested in trying to hide our lifestyle, if I don't mind the fact that she is fucking black men whenever she can then what do I care what our neighbors or family thiink, I love my wife and she loves me we have been married for over 25 years and I accept the fact that I'm a cuck. I acknowledges the fact that the superior black man has the right to my southeren bred white wife for his pleasure any time he wants and enjoy hot nasty sex with my slut wife while I watch him Use and stretch out her holes on my pretty strawberryblonde wife and mother of my three daughters.

We have been unsucessful in finding any black males interested in joining our family especially those older more mature 60+ black males who would appreciate the access to a hot white slut 7 days a week 24 hours a day.

Old 06-06-2009, 05:47 AM

Indeed wud luv to be associated with U Luvly cpls. do send in a line at : davypss@gmail.com

Bbc nc
Old 06-08-2009, 04:38 AM

Default Bbc nc

NC here bigblkcocknc@gmail.com

Old 06-24-2009, 10:15 PM

would love to be apart of that family. hit me up on here with the details

Old 06-25-2009, 02:56 AM

A couple of points...This dude is as legit as a $20 plasma tv and if he were legit, the probability of finding a living black man over 60 years old that isn't in the nursing home or otherwise infirmed is pretty damned slim.

Old 06-25-2009, 05:44 PM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuckfamily View Post
After years of traveling out of town and arranging in-town meetings at hotels the wife and i have agreed that we are no longer interested in trying to hide our lifestyle, if I don't mind the fact that she is fucking black men whenever she can then what do I care what our neighbors or family thiink, I love my wife and she loves me we have been married for over 25 years and I accept the fact that I'm a cuck. I acknowledges the fact that the superior black man has the right to my southeren bred white wife for his pleasure any time he wants and enjoy hot nasty sex with my slut wife while I watch him Use and stretch out her holes on my pretty strawberryblonde wife and mother of my three daughters.

We have been unsucessful in finding any black males interested in joining our family especially those older more mature 60+ black males who would appreciate the access to a hot white slut 7 days a week 24 hours a day.
am in lets connect mongierowin@yahoo.co.uk

Old 07-09-2009, 05:13 PM

my home was pretty much what they are asking for we hid my wifes love of black men for years untill my oldest daughter came home early one day and caught her in bed with two black men now my daughter was of legal age she asked questions of my wife and my wife set up a meet for her to introduce her to black cock after that they were more like best friends the mother daughter they fucked all the same guys and went to same parties together so it can happen

Old 04-19-2013, 08:23 PM

We are a family as well that would like to have a open cuck lifestyle, to the present we've mostly had our fun on vacations. we are 36m 32f with teen daughter.

Old 04-19-2013, 09:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 926 View Post
A couple of points...This dude is as legit as a $20 plasma tv and if he were legit, the probability of finding a living black man over 60 years old that isn't in the nursing home or otherwise infirmed is pretty damned slim.
I dont know if he is legit or not BUT I have had several black luvers that were 60+ years old with perfectly functioning equipment that rocked this white girls world....

nothing wrong with post
Old 04-21-2013, 05:19 PM

Default nothing wrong with post

I am interested in same not necessarily 60 but mature 40's plus to become friends with and take care of my wife once she is comfortable with him so he's is not alone I am sure there are some fakes but believe me I am not one of them hopefully he hears from someone and I can also be contact so enjoy the day