Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Something you should know beforehand. Breeding black part 1.
Old 12-26-2020, 03:46 AM

Default Something you should know beforehand. Breeding black part 1.

Breeding black is many men, women and even couples kinks and fantasy, it is consider the "furthest blacked", but put fantasy and sex aside, as someone who did it("Doing", as this is typed), there are things you should know and reassess.

Before we start, I think I better do a small introduction about myself, I am Anne 19yrs single white girl from Norway, I been on this site for about 7 months now, mostly as a ghost member, silently watching, mostly because no one talk to me, so I don't talk to anyone, I mainly in Imagefap. I am now 36 weeks pregnant with a black baby boy, name William. The due date is next month, I am typing this mostly just because I am in fact, bored.

Since there are mainly three parts of a pregnancy: pre-pregnant, in the course of, and post-birth. And thus I will separate it into 3 parts.

Part one. Before pregnant.

1. Do not trust the breeder, ever.
If you are not the initiative of this plan, do not trust the breeder, they may say a bunch of things to "ease" you worry, such as promising he will take care of you, physically, financially; Don't worry about the baby, I can take care of it. I am not saying he is a lying piece of shit, but men would say most likely anything just to get laid, they may think that they are able to take care of you, but in fact once their blood goes back to where they belong, they start having second thoughts.

Take my as an example, Alpha" the breeder" without knowing my financial background, thought I was just a common college girl, still promise me that he would take good care of me, both financially and physically, and of course, once I found out I am pregnant, I never heard of him ever again, no calls, no text, no nothing, I would never find him since. Luckily I am financially capable, and beside that, I found myself sponsors, a cuckold family willing to take little William the baby, honestly, I can't imagine the situation if I didn't, a 19 yrs white girl having a black baby isn't really something socially acceptable.

2. Think for yourself.
When you are in heat, most people can't really think straight, of course that is extremely true if it is your kink like mine, but think before you make any judgment, give yourself some time to cool your head, 3 days would be better. No matter if you are a couple that wants to breed, or just a single girl, consider following three items. Money, Social acceptance, Timing.

2.1 Money.
Having a baby isn't cheap, food, clothing, tonic, baby items, even where you want to stay, where do planning on giving birth, at this moment I wouldn't get into the specific, but you need to know it is financially demanding, of course, if you want to give birth in a public outhouse and make a prom night dumpster baby, well, it is your chose.

2.2 Social acceptance.
This depends on where you are from, but I am sure there will always be prejudice seeing a white giving birth a black, sadly this is the truth, no way to sugar coat it. And if you are planning on taking the baby, it will follow you two all your life, if you find a foster family, the situation would be better, but it is hard to find such match, I am very lucky to find this family that is even more eager to meet the baby than myself, but I can't promise you would find one.

One thing you should be aware of, there are many people online saying that they are willing to take the baby, beware and interview them in detail, too many are just for kinks, they enjoy fantasizing being cuckold for a black baby, once the fantasy is finish, they are gone with it.

This is real life, baby don't just pop out of your belly, it takes time, 8 months, if you are a couple, good for you, but if not, you may face some gaze, your family is also a problem, do you tell them? How do you tell them? If not, how and where do you hide?
I actually hide in another country so my family and friends wouldn't find out, can you do the same? Do you have the resources to do so?

2.3 Timing
Again, pregnancy took 8 months, it is better to plan when you get pregnant. Sometime of the year there would be lots of pregnant women waiting in line, you better avoid those months.

So, you think it through, and you are still willing to go for it, good, I will talk about during pregnancy on the next part, hopefully before I am pop.

Old 12-26-2020, 10:06 AM

Brutal and honest.

Old 01-02-2021, 04:34 PM

We have a son whose father is a Nigerian man, fortunately he was never interested in the boy, I have raised the boy.

Thank you , annelove.
Old 01-03-2021, 07:30 AM

Default Thank you , annelove.

Thank you for your information and advice. You bring the reality of the situation to all of us. The ideas and images that so many of us might have is in stark contrast to what may transpire in real life. Promises and assurances may sound convincing at the time, but as with many things, do not occur as we wish or imagine.

You are providing a meaningful service to those who read this or get your advice in other ways.

I suggest for those in or considering a similar situation, check your emotions, wishes, hopes, aspirations, and ideas with the logic and advice from annelove, as well as other sources. Then choose your course of action.

"Just sayin'...."

Part of my message to annelove
Old 01-03-2021, 07:51 AM

Default Part of my message to annelove

I must say that my cuckold husband and I haven't been logical and practical about me having sex with other men, so my reply to your post may seem wildly out of character with our profile and many other of our comments , but your message does make us consider your advice.

Thank you again.