Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

What if your wife gets pregnant by her bull
Old 01-13-2021, 12:07 AM

Default What if your wife gets pregnant by her bull

In our situation, the odds of my wife Amanda getting pregnant are slim to none, she had her tubes tied years ago. When we first got into the cuckold interracial sex thing, she insisted on condoms. Then she got into a relationship with one black man. They did the right thing and got tested. After their tests came back good, it was no more condoms. My wife and her big bull fucked their asses off every chance they could. It was like a cuckold's dream come true.

Honestly, I wasn't worried about her getting pregnant, with her tubes tied and all. The thought of billions of his fertile sperm in her vagina made it more exciting. But, when the buzz from watching or thinking about them fucking wore off, crazy thoughts of impossible odds did go through my head. If somehow he did knock her up, I know she'd want to have his kid. Luckily, this never happened and probably never will..

OK enough of us, what about YOU other cuckolds and WIVES, what's your thoughts on What if she gets pregnant?

John

Out
Old 01-13-2021, 01:19 AM

Default Out

Ain’t my baby. I’d dump the bitch before she had time to flush the toilet. But hey I’m black. Crackers do all sorts of fucked up shit.

Old 01-13-2021, 12:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CUCK WATCHER View Post
In our situation, the odds of my wife Amanda getting pregnant are slim to none, she had her tubes tied years ago. When we first got into the cuckold interracial sex thing, she insisted on condoms. Then she got into a relationship with one black man. They did the right thing and got tested. After their tests came back good, it was no more condoms. My wife and her big bull fucked their asses off every chance they could. It was like a cuckold's dream come true.

Honestly, I wasn't worried about her getting pregnant, with her tubes tied and all. The thought of billions of his fertile sperm in her vagina made it more exciting. But, when the buzz from watching or thinking about them fucking wore off, crazy thoughts of impossible odds did go through my head. If somehow he did knock her up, I know she'd want to have his kid. Luckily, this never happened and probably never will..

OK enough of us, what about YOU other cuckolds and WIVES, what's your thoughts on What if she gets pregnant?

John

From personal view my wife had fucked once with a black guy bareback.That happen when she was married to her previous ex and he had to travel to US for a business trip.He took her with him.Now she uses hormone spiral to avoid get pregnant as at the time she already had 2 daughtres and didn't want more kids.But she had admit that if she had no kids she might would let herself get pregnant by the bbc.Although back home in Austria it would be weird for others to see her with a black kids:-)

Yes we do
Old 01-19-2021, 08:05 PM

Smile Yes we do

Quote:
Originally Posted by truimf View Post
Ain’t my baby. I’d dump the bitch before she had time to flush the toilet. But hey I’m black. Crackers do all sorts of fucked up shit.
Yeah I guess we do some pretty fucked up shit

Old 01-25-2021, 06:04 AM

As Cooper continued to lick, Brittany noted his growing red rocket emerging out of its sheath. Reaching out, she was just able to grasp it and give some encouraging pulls. Cooper had grown a lot as of late, and the small dick Brittany had once barely coaxed out of its sheath now grew to a full adult sized member. She admired the intricate veins running up and down the shaft as she stroked and eyed the bulging tip. Stretching out her head, Brittany awkwardly sucked Cooper off while still getting the attention to her pussy, enjoying the pleasure in her loins and the slightly salty taste filling her mouth.
https://bestlesbiansexgifs.com
A sudden cramp from the awkward position forced Brittany to reconsider her strategy. Regretfully she pushed Cooper and his delicious dog cock gently away and shifted from her sitting position to down on her hands and knees. Then she gingerly stretched her right leg out behind her to relieve her aching thigh muscle. Although Brittany was unaware of it, this stretch put her in the perfect position for doggystyle, a fact which did not escape the notice of her excited dog.

As she brought her leg back to its resting position, Brittany suddenly felt paws on her back, and surprising strength forced her head toward the ground and her ass into the air. Before she was fully cognizant of what was happening, Cooper had positioned his paws on her thick ass, and with unexpected accuracy maneuvered his throbbing dick into her snatch.
https://bestbdsmgifs.com
Brittany gasped, frozen by shock and pain as the dog began to thrust into her tight pussy. This wasn’t the first time Cooper had attempted to mount her in some capacity, but it was the first time he’d had any degree of success. And no amount of masturbation or dog tongue had prepared Brittany to be penetrated so suddenly, much less by a thick German Shepherd schlong.

Grimacing in pain, she tried to pull herself away from Cooper, but the combination of her subservient position and cramped up leg made the maneuver all but impossible. Panic began to overwhelm Brittany, her rising feeling of dread matched equally by Cooper’s excitement as he pumped faster and harder.

Suddenly Brittany felt an incredible swelling inside her, sending shooting pains up and down her body. To her horror she realized that Cooper had already knotted her, making escape strictly impossible for the time being. Brittany was now Cooper’s bitch.
https://doggystylegifs.com
Tears of pain began to leak down Brittany’s face, and out of her mouth flowed screams and sobs. She swore particularly hard at her own cunt, which felt as if it was being torn apart. Worst of all, Brittany knew from her previous experience playing with Cooper that it would be a while before he was finished.

Last edited by runopufo; 06-02-2021 at 08:11 AM..

Old 02-18-2021, 11:29 PM

My wife getting impregnated is my biggest fantasy

Old 05-27-2022, 11:06 PM

I would help make it happen if I could.