Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Things about black breeding you should reconsider beforehand part 3
Old 02-18-2021, 01:58 AM

Default Things about black breeding you should reconsider beforehand part 3

I can't get part 2 out, somehow, let's try part 3.

This is the final part of this topic, or at least what I know, experience up until now, it is not the full picture of breeding black, or I should say, giving birth, for that take years.

The baby has leave your body, in most erotic stories and fantasies, this is the end, the protagonist breed a black baby, have a massive orgasm while giving birth, she really enjoy it, go on full breeding mode, story end, everyone happy.

In reality, your story has just begun.

1. The baby.
Since we are mammal, we need to take care for the newborn, and yes, you will want to kill yourself, countless nights waking up taking care of the crying monster in the bedroom, the smell, the milking, if you got twins, well, good luck.
I spend two whole days with William, and I was so weary on the third day, for a whole minute, I forgot where was William when I did not see him on his crib, I almost got a heart attack while frantically look all over my room, and yes, baby William is at my arm the whole time, I was breastfeeding him.

Maybe you are horny, maybe you are not, but honestly I do not think you have much time for yourself, babysitting is a 24/7 job, until maybe they are 2 years old.

2. Your body
Giving birth changes your body, your tits start doing what they're supposed to do, making milk, and to some, their tits start turning dark, even black, some hated that, like myself, lucky my didn't change color that much, their are still in somewhat pinkish.
They are leaking everywhere, I mean everywhere.
You got fat, mommy fat, and they are really hard to burn, I spend all my time exercising just so I can see my abs again, and no, the fat is still somewhat there, I haven't got back to the pre-pregnant stage.
Your pussy was stretched to unbelievable size, it takes time to recover, some may never truly recover. There are some training balls you can use, if you find your cunt got too stretchy.

3. Sex
This is a very interesting topic, the result are different to anyone, some say they have a phobia to have sex after birth, even stronger than their first time, while others like myself got hornier then ever.
The actual sex and orgasm may feel different as well, it is hard to explain, but to me, it is not the same as before, I can't say it is better or worst, it just different.