Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

White cucks and Black bulls information please!
Old 05-09-2010, 08:55 AM

Post White cucks and Black bulls information please!

Want to hear from cucks who are made to service the bull before and after he has your wife.

Does your wife enjoy watching you suck him ?
Do you swallow his cum or clean his cock ?
Do you rim the bull..is that hot or gross ?

Bulls do you expect the husband to service your cock ?
Have you demanded he suck you as a condition of servicing his wife?

I have had mixed experience with my ex and her bulls, some demanded me to service them and enjoyed choking me with their meat, others would not allow me to participate at all.

Want to hear from both cucks and bulls on this.

Old 07-15-2010, 02:30 AM

Yes my wife enjoys watching me suck his cock. I clean his cock and swallow his cum after I have sucked it from her pussy or ass. Sometimes she just loves to play with herself and watch me blow him to completetion and show her his cum before she gives me permission to swallow this usually triggers her orgasm. Most bulls don't mind and like it as they know that this is what gets my wife hot and eager for their cockls, especially as they know that the rougher and more dominant with me they are the hornier it makes my wife.

Old 07-27-2010, 01:27 PM

For Christmas my wife bought me a t-shirt that reads, "I Rim Black Bulls"

We told her Dad it was the name of an indy rock band I love.

In reality it's about walking into the restroom of a Popeyes and eating ass after he has eaten chicken.

In a heterosexual way, of course.

Nothing gay.

Nope.

Old 08-09-2010, 03:49 AM

It's like this, when it comes to sex I want to be part of the experience and my wife also enjoys watching me sucking the cock of the black bull that is going to be fucking her and filling her cunt full of his black seed. As her husband it is my duty to ensure that she enjoys the experience, she has told me several times that watching me tounging his piss hole and sucking his balls is the most erotic thing she has ever seen and now she understands why men get off on watching a women go down on another girl....

Old 12-11-2010, 04:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by belmontbrit View Post
Want to hear from cucks who are made to service the bull before and after he has your wife.

Does your wife enjoy watching you suck him ?
Do you swallow his cum or clean his cock ?
Do you rim the bull..is that hot or gross ?

Bulls do you expect the husband to service your cock ?
Have you demanded he suck you as a condition of servicing his wife?

I have had mixed experience with my ex and her bulls, some demanded me to service them and enjoyed choking me with their meat, others would not allow me to participate at all.

Want to hear from both cucks and bulls on this.
im a white man from age15 isaw my sister suck and fuck big dark black cock the blacker the better boy my whit dick got soso hard now 41yr later i cant stop wanting fine a way to have my verry first time to suck lick suck his black ball s and suck his pretty black cock till he cums in my mouth would some PLEASE EMAIL MEtell me how to go about it the wright way REALLY WANT TO HAVE MY FIRST LONG THIK BLACK BLACKER THR MORE I GET TUNE ON AND FUCK VER GEN ASS WANT TO KNOW WHAT IM MISSING

Old 12-11-2010, 10:42 PM

My wife is rather greedy about her BBC so my role is AFTER she has gotten her first filling. After she has been filled they usually make out and caress a while (which so turns me on to see his cock still in her with cream on them both) and then she tells me to get a pillow and get ready. I then lay on my back and she mounts my face cowgirl style and fucks her creampie into my mouth while her lover stands over us and she licks the cum off his black cock. I love how aggressive and into she is as she literally fucks my face and I have a great view of her worshipping her lovers cock, balls and ass. After her second filling with cum is typically when I am made to clean her lovers cock. I know she it turns her on by her nasty talk (telling me to be sure to lick his balls too so I don't miss any cream, etc.) and she will stop making out for a minute and grab my hair and pushes my face into his cock. Once I have cleaned him to both their satisfaction she then tells me to suck him until he is hard because her "pussy needs more black cock". This never fails to get the guy hard for a third round of fun. Her steady boyfriend always tells me to rim him while he fucks my wife when he is ready to cum. This turns him on so much he really starts pounding her hard and then she will start screaming for more and more too....a win, win, win scenario I guess. It's only nasty the first time.....once you do it the eroticism overwhelms everything else and you just do it and enjoy it.

Old 01-08-2011, 08:45 PM

Does your wife enjoy watching you suck him ? Some g/friends have always found it incredibly erotic if I "wet" down her man, "Fluff" him for her.
Do you swallow his cum or clean his cock ? I only swallow from my g/friends, but my girls have got me to lick him clean, tasting her on him.
Do you rim the bull..is that hot or gross ? Never. ?

I always am very cautious with bulls and let my girls find out if they are up for cucking me proper!

my late Wife Loved me to "fluff" Him for Her!
Old 01-08-2011, 10:32 PM

Default my late Wife Loved me to "fluff" Him for Her!

my late Wife Always Loved to watch me sucking Him & getting Him hard for Her!
One of Her favorite things was to have me rim Him as He was pleasuring Her!
She Loved to have me lick them both clean after they both violently came!!
Her very favorite thing was to make me suck His Cock clean after He fucked Her ass
or mine!!!!

Old 01-08-2011, 11:47 PM

I'm a bull who loves fucking married sluts! If her husband wants to clean my cum fresh from her filled cunt then be my guess! But there will be no touching my cock balls or ass!! That's gay call it what you want.....he could watch and wack off....for all I care but real bull lovers......fuck married women! Not husbands

Old 01-23-2011, 01:16 PM

I make all the arrangements and get to watch some black guy fuck my wife like a rag doll - no way I'd ever be interested in anything 'gay'. We wouldn't meet up with a guy who wanted the hubby to suck him, the only thing that interests us is a hung black guy fucking my wife's pussy, nothing more and nothing less.