Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

I let my bully fuck my girlfriend
Old 11-24-2021, 07:28 AM

Default I let my bully fuck my girlfriend

Hi, im 23 year old asian boy. I and my girlfriend is from Vietnam. I recently move to usa. When I first come I was in high school, and I usually got bullied and beaten badly because I look like werid nerd and I dont speak english.Honestly, I pretty hate them back then. However, last month I decided to bring my girlfriend to them to fuck her.

Me and my girlfriend has been doing cuckold for almost 2 years. My girlfriend and I all know that I have tiny penis and I am weak. So I brought my girlfriend to the bully house and they fuck my girlfriend very hard and she cum alot. But surprsingly, I also got hard when I watch my bullies fuck her. I masturbate my tiny dick very hard and I cum like 6 or 7 times. The bullies humiliate me badly and they also slap me in the face while they fuck my girlfriend. I dont know why at that fime I completely submissive to them. They say im an asian faggot. They want me to bring my girlfriend to their place to fuck again. They say they have more fun stuff to do with us. My girlfriend and I are pretty excited for what will happen

Old 11-26-2021, 09:11 PM

Well you're girlfriend is very happy about it. She must be pretty hot if some of us were willing to stop beating the crap out of you for letting us fuck her. And she must really like it as well. Maybe she also likes seeing you get slapped around as well . A lot of women like seeing their cucks humiliated as well.

making tiny hard
Old 11-27-2021, 07:14 AM

Default making tiny hard

sounds like you turned something bad, in to something good in your adult life. well go for it.

Old 05-12-2022, 12:41 PM

That sounds good.
I wish i would be in your position.
I would lick her out after he has cummed in her.
I would beg to lick her cunt while he is fucking her, to lick his balls and even suck his cock if he like.
It is wonderful to have a girlfriend dominated by the bull and being hummilated.

Old 05-13-2022, 04:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsianCuckBoy View Post
Hi, im 23 year old asian boy. I and my girlfriend is from Vietnam. I recently move to usa. When I first come I was in high school, and I usually got bullied and beaten badly because I look like werid nerd and I dont speak english.Honestly, I pretty hate them back then. However, last month I decided to bring my girlfriend to them to fuck her.

Me and my girlfriend has been doing cuckold for almost 2 years. My girlfriend and I all know that I have tiny penis and I am weak. So I brought my girlfriend to the bully house and they fuck my girlfriend very hard and she cum alot. But surprsingly, I also got hard when I watch my bullies fuck her. I masturbate my tiny dick very hard and I cum like 6 or 7 times. The bullies humiliate me badly and they also slap me in the face while they fuck my girlfriend. I dont know why at that fime I completely submissive to them. They say im an asian faggot. They want me to bring my girlfriend to their place to fuck again. They say they have more fun stuff to do with us. My girlfriend and I are pretty excited for what will happen
How did u go from hating them to giving them your girlfriend? Just curious, I've never understood the cuckold dynamic.

Tags
asian, vietnam