Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

New But Not New
Old 05-02-2022, 02:03 PM

Default New But Not New

My story is that I was exposed to the scene at a relatively young age. I had a cousin who stayed with us into black cock. She would bring them over to the house when my parents were at work and openly fuck them. This started a process not appropriate for in an open forum. My mom was also very sexually frustrated with my dad based upon her masturbation activities.

Fast forward a few couple decades and I had a daughter who was into black cock. She started as many do, during her development years and never stopped. She is now with a white guy but I hear is trying to cuck him.

Thought I would toss this out there since all of this is new, but not really new.

Obviously I grew up in a house with many things being open albeit not talked about. This is changing as we can see with more acceptance of things that were once considered taboo. It seems many different "lifestyles" are starting to push towards mainstream, I guess due to awareness from the Internet.

It is always good to converse with those who have similar interests, and even those with differing ones. We all have experiences that can education, as well as excite, others.

Thought I would drop something in the forum to contribute.

Tags
cousin, cuck, daughter, interracial, lifestyle