Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Conservative wife
Old 05-09-2022, 04:28 PM

Default Conservative wife

Who here has seen their wife transform from a good conservative wife to someone who absolutely enjoys playing with other men.

How did it develop?

Thx

Conservative Wife To Nympho
Old 05-09-2022, 09:31 PM

Post Conservative Wife To Nympho

I have seen the conservative white wife change into a hard fucking, black owned Queen Of Spades slut. I was often the cause for her change . These women are or have been patient and generous with their white men. But hubby gets so caught up with worldly bullshif, not paying attention to her sexual needs. Hell even his little dick is better than no dick at all. These women become sexually voracious when treated to a big black cock and a black man who uses it well..Why deny her something just because he couldn't provide it himself?
I try to make them go crazy for the BBC. Hubby often just didn't have it in him to be EVERYTHING for her. From her masseuse to her Dominant Slave Master, I was there for her. I don't want to break them up as a couple. I just want to drive her crazy with sexual pleasure. It should be mentioned that while the sex is fantastic, I'm a damm good listener. I get in her head and she thinks of me several times in her day. So to address the question in your thread, black men often know how to make conservative white women into nympho sex creatures. Peace.

Old 05-12-2022, 04:50 AM

Very well said man. Keep up the good work

It ahs been just the opposite with mine
Old 09-07-2022, 12:22 PM

Default It ahs been just the opposite with mine

Quote:
Originally Posted by opasan1 View Post
Who here has seen their wife transform from a good conservative wife to someone who absolutely enjoys playing with other men.

How did it develop?

Thx
When I first met my wife she told me she had dated black men in college and she knew that was a big turn on for me. She had been married to abusive bible thumping asshole and stayed with him until she got her kids raises and as she puts it sewed a few wild oats after she divorced him. Since I am small endowed and a premature ejaculater, I let her know I was Ok with her seeing other men.
But in later her years her adult kids thinks she is a slut and now says she isn't like that anymore, damn it!

Old 09-12-2022, 03:51 PM

Before I met my wife, I dated a woman who was very conservative except on Friday nights. Every Friday night, she went out with her best friend to a club owned by one of the Philadelphia 76ers to get picked up by black guys.