Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

have you or your girl ever decided to change the rules during an encounter pt.2
Old 06-05-2022, 02:55 AM

Default have you or your girl ever decided to change the rules during an encounter pt.2

http://www.iloveinterracial.com/foru...html#post87676

link to first thread^

cont….

Lindsay chuckled at Jacks remarks about pissing off white dads, somehow, all with his massive tool in her mouth. Her enthusiasm was arousing yet almost concerning at the same time. It was at this point I realized that as I was fucking Lindsay, I also in the process ended up getting Jacks sperm all over my cock from when he cream pie’d her moments earlier. This was an immediate reminder that I might have pretty much lost control of the situation. Not only has Jack fucked my girlfriend raw, not only did he cum inside her, and his cum is all over my genitals now, but it seems as though he will end up fucking her in the ass. In a single encounter so far my girlfriend has been swept off her feet and has gotten convinced to do everything I told her not to. As I’m half zoned out having these thoughts, I can also only watch as Lindsay continues taking Jack in her mouth. As I can hear the sound of her lips smacking along his cock head and shaft, I decide to accept the situation for what it is. Jack has successfully seduced her, and if Lindsay wants to explore her sexuality than who am I to stop her. I joked “hey jack this is kinda why I didnt want you to cum inside her, now I have your cum all over my dick”. he replied “haha well if youre lucky maybe youll end up with my cum inside of you too”. Lindsay reacted by laughing so quickly she accidentally choked on Jacks member for a split second. I didnt know how to react so I just awkwardly replied “haha uh yea maybe”. I must admit, fucking lindsay with a pussy full of cum actually felt pretty good. As weird as the whole situation felt I was also somehow having a good time as well. Watching her with a mouth full of anything bigger than I could ever give her made me explode with so many emotions all at once. And on top of it she was clearly enjoying every minute of it. However, at the same time I also felt like Jack was taking advantage of her, and Lindsay was falling for it.I was confused. After a few minutes of this at some point Lindsay takes Jack out of her mouth and says, “so, what about that whole thing about fucking my ass?”. My heart officially sank. “Haha oh yea” jack quickly replied, “it you really want it girl, how about you start getting her butthole ready for me xbuttheaddx?”. All i could do was stutter as I tried to get out,” b-b-but Lindsay”. She replied, “please just do it babe”, as she began placing her mouth on Jacks bbc again. I felt so defeated. As I kept getting my own thrusts in on Lindsays stretched pussy, I began relaxing her ass hole with my fingers, she was already used to it from doing it with me so much. But I guess, now it was Jacks turn. I grabbed her panties with my other hand, they were still around her knees in the doggystyle position, and looked down at her butt hole as I was relaxing it. I guess i was kind of just soaking in the last few moments I had before Jack was going to do what he was going to do. As she was licking his shaft and playing with his balls, he said “Thank you for understanding xbuttheaddx, together we will continue to fight racism” with a smile. “Idk if my dad is really racist, all I know is I want to please you Jack” my gf replied. “I just cant stand when white men think their daughters are too good for black men” he said. it was at this point that I took my cock out of Lindsays pussy and tried to slide it in her ass. She stopped me and said “no! i want Jack to have it first”. I once again felt defeated. I didnt even protest, I knew I had lost all power at this point. Jack laughed and said “Black cock makes a girl say crazy things”. I placed myself back in her vagina, as I did Jack replied “thats a good boy”. After I thrusted for a few seconds, Jack took his cock away from Lindsays mouth and hand, stood up and walked over next to me…..he took his bbc and began spanking Lindsays ass with it. As Lindsay began to giggle, she started wiggling her ass back and forth. All while I was still inside her. It seemed like with each second this situation became more disturbing yet more erotic at the same time. It was at this time that Jack said something that made Lindsay and I both stunned. “xbuttheaddx, I noticed how youve been looking at it, so grab my dick and start stroking it”. we stood in silence for a second. “I’m serious, its not gonna stroke itself”. After a few more seconds in disbelief Lindsay broke the silence and said “do it, just do it, itll be fun”. They were right, I kinda was curious about bbc for myself. I said fuck it, and took Jack in my hand. I grasped his girth and began gently playing with his monster cock. It was literally life changing. It was so heavy, it felt like dead weight. The first thing I blirted out was “now I realize from first hand experience why women think big cocks are so much fun to play with”. “see? that’s exactly how I feel” my gf replied. Jack laughed and said “well I’m glad that now BOTH of you enjoy it, however I’m ready to take whats mine. xbuttheaddx, please move out of the way, and dont you dare let go of my cock”. I just instinctively said “yes sir” and did so. “now, put my cock into her pussy like a good boy”. I obeyed, and guided his head to her pussy lips, and he took care of the rest. I stood and watched as he began jack hammering her, while using his fingers to relax her butt a bit more. Lindsay went from being on her knees to being flat on the bed from Jacks thrusts. She was moaning in absolute ecstasy. It was insane. Suddenly he stopped and slowly slid out of her, and I knew what was finally about to happen….with Lindsay on her stomach and Jack mounted over her ass, he used one hand to spread one of her ass cheeks, and the other to guide his mushroom head toward what used to be just mine. As he made contact with her hole she began gasping heavily. He continued pushing into her and said “dont worry, itll feel better after a few seconds”. He got half his head in before making smaller movements to ease his way in further. This seemed to help her…..

Last edited by xbuttheaddx; 06-05-2022 at 06:05 AM.. Reason: i wasnt finished