Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Find out if she really thinks about BBC
Old 07-04-2022, 07:17 PM

Default Find out if she really thinks about BBC

I've done this many times.. I chat w the wife/GF (email works the best).. flirt w her and find out any of her secret fetishes.. and ill send you back the convo.. without ever mentioning you so she has no idea.
I'm 32 and a personal trainer and have had a lot of success with doing this. I have never had the wife/GF find out that her man was involved so it will be discreet.
Message me if your interested or have any questions....

Had a relationship like this for years
Old 07-05-2022, 12:12 PM

Default Had a relationship like this for years

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBCAlpha View Post
I've done this many times.. I chat w the wife/GF (email works the best).. flirt w her and find out any of her secret fetishes.. and ill send you back the convo.. without ever mentioning you so she has no idea.
I'm 32 and a personal trainer and have had a lot of success with doing this. I have never had the wife/GF find out that her man was involved so it will be discreet.
I had a relationship like you describe with my wife's younger black co-worker for years. I told her. I suspected he was fucking her and was OK with it but she never would admit it. I didn't tell her he was giving me all the details. This went on for about 5 years while I was working nights and they had plenty of opportunity.
I don't think she is seeing anyone since we both retired and moved to Florida, wish you could seduce her online and let me know about it., but she usually won't friend anyone she doesn't know.

What a great service
Old 07-07-2022, 12:03 PM

Default What a great service

Quote:
This is a great service for those who are looking to encourage their partners to try out a truly satisfying new sexual adventure. Thanks for offering this service sir, I hope that you have plenty of men taking it up and that you get some reward!

How do you start?
Old 10-26-2022, 05:31 PM

Default How do you start?

Love the idea. But how do you suddenly start a conversation with a stranger? I'm intrigued.

I really wanted to have that experience.
Old 01-11-2023, 10:02 AM

Default I really wanted to have that experience.

Quote:
I really wanted to have that experience.I'm from Brazil, it's so hard to find this kind of thing here in Brazil!

Emailing the wife
Old 05-26-2023, 02:25 PM

Default Emailing the wife

Intriguing. But how do you explain how you got her email in the first place?

Old 05-27-2023, 11:01 AM

I've gotten out of my wife she wants or would fuck a bbc but she has issue thinking she not 20 and and she was a knock out then. And still is very sexy now. We have gone to a black vib dido pics of bbc. She's admitted she would do bbc. But want due to issues that really not any . She's coming off miapaus. So how would you bring it out. Or start a conversation?

Old 01-24-2024, 01:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by writestuff04 View Post
Intriguing. But how do you explain how you got her email in the first place?
Exactly!!!!!!

Old 01-24-2024, 03:34 PM

My wife will tell you in a heartbeat she a black dick lover ( couple pics on profile)!

Old 01-26-2024, 04:21 PM

Dm me for make it happen