Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

second child of the cuckold?
Old 07-16-2022, 10:57 AM

Default second child of the cuckold?

Dear fellow forum members,

I will first introduce myself briefly. My name is Henk and I am 36 years old.
I am single at the moment. Despite this, I fantasize about what it would be like to have a partner who regularly has sex with different BBC at the same time. Whether or not I can watch. Now one of my fantasy goes a little further than this, and I was wondering what you guys think about this.

In short, my fantasy comes down to my wife and I wanting children. Like a good cuckold, I make way for a BBC who gets my wife pregnant. After the birth of our first child, we would like to have another child. And because I was kind enough to let her get pregnant by one of her Bulls. Will I get the chance to conceive a child of mine myself with her? But there's a big but here. Before I can impregnate my wife, I have to wait 72 hours.
So for example on Monday she will have sex with her Bull, Then after 72 on the day itself she will have sex with her Bull again so that he has a fair chance. After that I may give it a try.

I would like to hear your opinion on this.
Greetings Henk

Second Child Of The Cuckold
Old 07-16-2022, 03:22 PM

Post Second Child Of The Cuckold

Conversation between wifey, hubby and me in their living room not long ago.HUBBY: "You're asking me whether or not I'm okay with you having unprotected sex with this huge African-American, in our martial bed, in order to get you pregnant with a mixed-race baby that I will hencforth be emotionally, financially, and legally responsible for - for the rest of my life, Correct ?". Wifey says : "yes dear" HUBBY: "Well, I have just one question for you°°°can I watch?"

I have absolutely no problem with what this thread's hubby's plan is. It is sound and wholeheartedly endorse it. It's all about keeping the couple happy in my book. Hubby and I can work together on short term or long term plans. Grown men, mature men can do that Peace

Old 07-17-2022, 05:51 PM

We have two sons of two diferent fathers. A father IS from Nigeria and another from Senegal. Both have more sons a lot . Neither of them cares abaut their children

Let Nature do its work.
Old 07-17-2022, 09:24 PM

Default Let Nature do its work.

Just go with what ever you wife and bull can agree with. Then let the Nature do its job. In long term, Nature does a better job than any one else.