Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

How to shrink husband's penis
Old 09-20-2022, 09:10 AM

Default How to shrink husband's penis

When habby becomes pussy free many wives and her bulls want to have to husband having as little penis as possible. Srinking penis always go with an erection loss.
I am in a small association of wives who has experience in reducing penis size. We have several protocols for that.
1, Small Cage
The cage should be metal for hygiene, such as Matura Metal Jail Bird
Rigid Chastity have better security
The recommended length of the cage is 10 to 20% shorter than the length of the penis when the penis is soft.
2. Erection and masturbation should not be allowed
Erection is a great enemy to reduce the penis size, it should be abolished. Cage on 24/7. If a cage for any reason you need to take off, spray the penis abundantly with Lindokaine spray, wait for 10 minutes to work and then take it off cage.
Masturbation leads to an erection because of this masturbation must not be practiced. Cage on 24/7
3. Medications
If only a penis cage is used, that reduces with small speed, penis size and it is reversible.
Prostate drugs (finasteride and dutasteride) have a good effect in reducing penis. They reduce penis and balls and reduces libido.
Option 1
Proscar 5mg is finesteride. It should be taken 1 tablet before going to sleep, daily for a year.

Option 2
Avodart 0.5mg is dutasteride. It's stronger than Proscar. It should be taken 1 tablet before going to sleep, daily for a year.

Option 3
Spironolactone (Aldactone) Is an androgen blocker that nicly and quickly reduces the size of the penis. Taken twice a day in the morning and before bed (2 x 50 mg or 2x 100mg)

Option 4
Combinations with estrogen. If you want to Hubby to get tits estrogen will help him to get them. Two or 4mg daily with any of the three options. Taken one pill in the morning. All three options can lead to gynecomastia without estrogen in rare cases. It is especially possible with Avodart. My husband is blessed with tits and shrinken penis with Avodart 0.5mg.

Results
After a year, the cage will not be needed. The penis for a husband will no longer be the center of his world. He will think of ahis dick only when he pee.
Cuck hubby wil be more submissive and obedient.

Nice study
Old 10-14-2022, 11:20 PM

Default Nice study

Nice work, and really helpfull. I want my little cuck smaller. Option 4 sounds really hot.

Damm
Old 10-16-2022, 07:27 AM

Thumbs up Damm

Quote:
Originally Posted by mygirlforbbc View Post
Nice work, and really helpfull. I want my little cuck smaller. Option 4 sounds really hot.
Damm Samantha your little white Boy is allready tiny.
He will not be able to pee 😆

Bitches be evil
Old 10-18-2022, 12:50 AM

Default Bitches be evil

Don’t know who more fucked in the head. Cuckold s or bitches.

Old 10-19-2022, 09:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by truimf View Post
Don’t know who more fucked in the head. Cuckold s or bitches.
Bulls fuck me in all three holes all the time.

Old 10-19-2022, 09:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mygirlforbbc View Post
You're right.

Old 11-19-2022, 09:05 AM

This is so cool!

Great research.

Old 12-16-2022, 09:57 PM

I’ve been on Spironolactone for several years due to a medical problem, don’t know if it’s the cause but my penis has indeed gotten smaller and my sex drive/erections have decreased. This wasn’t planned but as our sex life decreased my wife, who frequently goes away to trade shows and meetings for business discovered other outlets for her sexual desires. I’m not complaining because this always my fantasy, but I may have actually realized it because my doctor put me on that drug.

Last edited by Randybud555; 12-17-2022 at 02:12 AM.. Reason: Clarification

Old 12-18-2022, 01:34 AM

Why do you need to do that to your husband? We already deal with the fact that our wives need other men to sexually satisfy them and we learn to accept it. There’s no need to physically harm him. It’s frustrating enough when you only get sex occasionally from your wife and you know her boyfriend gets her anytime he calls.

Old 01-13-2023, 09:21 AM

I don't understand why you have to shrink your penis. I thought girls liked big dicks in their pussies. I wish my dick was a bit bigger.