Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

View Poll Results: What are u secretly curious about?
Participating in cuckold experience 16 66.67%
Just watching 13 54.17%
Being humiliated 10 41.67%
Tasting a BBC 10 41.67%
Cleaning up creampie 11 45.83%
Sucking and choking on BBC 8 33.33%
Swallowing bulls cum 8 33.33%
Getting penetrated by BBC 6 25.00%
Being with multiple BBCs 9 37.50%
More than 1 choices 10 41.67%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

BBC curiousity has increased over time
Old 02-05-2023, 08:17 AM

Default BBC curiousity has increased over time

Idk but are there any other guys who have problems getting erections when thinking about sex if it doesnt have anything to do with cuckolding. Im love beautiful women but I cant get a full erection just by thinking or watching sexy women pics or videos even if they are very beautiful n sexy. But when i think about cuckold situations I get excited but even more when it involves BBC. The thought of being part of cuckold session always crosses my mind. Lately ive been fantasizing about being humiliated being forced to do things I would never ever do or at least i thought i wouldnt. I sort of tested myself and checked how i react sexually to different scenarios. One thing that im ashamed to admit is that I would maybe be willing to try is cleaning up after bull but not to sure. But I would probably be willing to taste her cum off the bulls cock and maybe be forced to choke on it and see how much i can take. Im not attracted to men or think about this unless it involves a hotwife as well.

Anybody have any similar situations?

Is it all in my head or is this what really what makes me horny?

Exactly the same with me
Old 02-05-2023, 12:03 PM

Default Exactly the same with me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mylatinaslutwife View Post
Idk but are there any other guys who have problems getting erections when thinking about sex if it doesnt have anything to do with cuckolding. Im love beautiful women but I cant get a full erection just by thinking or watching sexy women pics or videos even if they are very beautiful n sexy. But when i think about cuckold situations I get excited but even more when it involves BBC. The thought of being part of cuckold session always crosses my mind. Lately ive been fantasizing about being humiliated being forced to do things I would never ever do or at least i thought i wouldnt. I sort of tested myself and checked how i react sexually to different scenarios. One thing that im ashamed to admit is that I would maybe be willing to try is cleaning up after bull but not to sure. But I would probably be willing to taste her cum off the bulls cock and maybe be forced to choke on it and see how much i can take. Im not attracted to men or think about this unless it involves a hotwife as well.

Anybody have any similar situations?

Is it all in my head or is this what really what makes me horny?
I can't get hard enough to fuck my wife anymore but thinking about and watching pics and vids of black men fucking wives like her gets me rock hard, Know she has had it before and thinking about her taking a black man makes me cum like nothing else.

Agree
Old 02-06-2023, 08:22 AM

Default Agree

I really get aroused by BBC taking my woman. Not humiliation though just pure like the passion of my significant other to be uninhibited so to speak and bring out her slutty side. I love idea of watching, cleaning her up after he fills her and getting my turn for sloppy seconds. Or if she is without me to bring her sexiness and slutty ass home and bring to the bedroom to take care of her. I rather have a passion about her to be able to be pleasured by a black man and it’s gtlratifing to me to be able to give and enjoy that with “her”

Old 02-09-2023, 03:07 PM

Lots of white girls always been curious about bbc most don’t admit it tho but today it’s more acceptable than it used to be so more girls don’t hide no more

Old 02-13-2023, 01:01 PM

Think its just more socially accepted now I've hooked up and dated black guys the last 5 years and besides a very few racist people most didn't even care. Can say though friends and sorority sisters were absolutely curious if rumors of black guys were true and got to have lot of fun threesome as result.

Old 02-15-2023, 07:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Msellafox View Post
Think its just more socially accepted now I've hooked up and dated black guys the last 5 years and besides a very few racist people most didn't even care. Can say though friends and sorority sisters were absolutely curious if rumors of black guys were true and got to have lot of fun threesome as result.
I wonder about what percent of your friends have gone black and of those how many openly and how many secretly.

Old 02-16-2023, 01:31 AM

My wife and I have been together for ten years. We didn’t meet until our thirties. Within a year after getting married she started to tell me about her past and let me know that I was the smallest guy she ever slept with. She said I’m tiny compared to black guys and a good 2 inches shorter than other white guys. I came to accept the fact she would eventually cheat if I didn’t let her play. I now get aroused thinking about her with her other lovers.

Many of us
Old 02-16-2023, 12:36 PM

Default Many of us

Almost the same situation with my wife and I. I don't mind her cheating as long as she gets what she needs and comes home to me.

Tags
curious about bbc, sissy cuckold humiliation, wannabe cuck