Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Getting out of the cuckold lifestyle
Old 02-13-2023, 05:18 PM

Default Getting out of the cuckold lifestyle

I can tell you from personal experience that it ain't easy. It's been a long journey for me and my wife Amanda, from her first time to now. Shit it's over five years ago from her first time with a black man. Since then; she "dated" quite a few bulls ranging in age from early 20's to mid 60's, she was emotionally involved with one man for a few years, she took off to live with another black man for awhile, got sick of it and finally came back home to me. Over the course of the last several months we've been trying to put the pieces of our marriage back together.

Honestly, I think she's doing a better job of getting back to her old life than I am. I give some of the credit to her counselor and I can't say for sure that she doesn't miss the excitement of the sex she had with her bulls. I can't imagine how she can possibly not miss it. But on the outside at least, she is making the good effort. I guess being a woman, she had some sort personal, emotional epiphany that caused her to want to change her lifestyle.

For me, I'm damn glad she's back home and that we're working together on our marriage and life in general. But it is hard for me, not to think of all the times I watched her having insanely intense sex with other men. I'm talking screaming and crying like she was in labor sex; letting her bull cum in her sex, taking top sex and giving the most erotic head that I've ever seen, sex. I may have deleted those pics from my profile her, but I can't delete them from my mind and frankly I don't want to.

Now I'm not saying every couple involved in the cuckold lifestyle is going to have a hard time giving it up or even want to give it up, this is just my experience.

John

Glad you’re working it out
Old 06-07-2023, 06:37 PM

Default Glad you’re working it out

Found your other posts and now this update. Glad you are putting things back together. She must have had a bad experience that turned off to the relationship with her last bull. Didn’t like the way her treated her, abused her? Did he invite buddies over and gangbang her too often? Or be recognized doing something publicly that embarrassed her? Or as I’ve seen some bulls “turn them out” once they move in to support him. Some are fine with it, would be nice to watch Kellie do it once for the experience.
Anyway, good luck and I hope you both can keep an open mind about each other.

Old 06-08-2023, 01:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CUCK WATCHER View Post
I can tell you from personal experience that it ain't easy. It's been a long journey for me and my wife Amanda, from her first time to now. Shit it's over five years ago from her first time with a black man. Since then; she "dated" quite a few bulls ranging in age from early 20's to mid 60's, she was emotionally involved with one man for a few years, she took off to live with another black man for awhile, got sick of it and finally came back home to me. Over the course of the last several months we've been trying to put the pieces of our marriage back together.

Honestly, I think she's doing a better job of getting back to her old life than I am. I give some of the credit to her counselor and I can't say for sure that she doesn't miss the excitement of the sex she had with her bulls. I can't imagine how she can possibly not miss it. But on the outside at least, she is making the good effort. I guess being a woman, she had some sort personal, emotional epiphany that caused her to want to change her lifestyle.

For me, I'm damn glad she's back home and that we're working together on our marriage and life in general. But it is hard for me, not to think of all the times I watched her having insanely intense sex with other men. I'm talking screaming and crying like she was in labor sex; letting her bull cum in her sex, taking top sex and giving the most erotic head that I've ever seen, sex. I may have deleted those pics from my profile her, but I can't delete them from my mind and frankly I don't want to.

Now I'm not saying every couple involved in the cuckold lifestyle is going to have a hard time giving it up or even want to give it up, this is just my experience.

John
Hey! Sometimes you need to walk away! It's not for everyone!
Good luck!
Rex

Wow!!!
Old 06-08-2023, 03:50 AM

Default Wow!!!

Mmmmm!
Wow! How could a super hot luscious white wife like yours NOT go back to enjoying big black cock??? How could she not??
If she does go back to black, I hope that you support her and ENJOY watching!
Yes, please let us know how things are progressing! We want to know.
Please private message me when you can.
Others interested in contacting us, please do as well.
Horny cuckold of a Hotwife

Tags
wife for black cock