Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

View Poll Results: Does cuck must to suck cock and take cock if the bull wont that?
Yes 12 85.71%
No. 2 14.29%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Does cuck must to suck cock and take cock
Old 05-28-2023, 06:41 PM

Default Does cuck must to suck cock and take cock

Does cuck must to suck cock and take cock if the bull asks for it and the wife supports it?

Old 05-29-2023, 01:29 PM

Me and my wife were doing 3somes few years back. One guy was bi. And has a big cock he was a good looking guy. My wife told me she wanted to watch me and him get it on. I'm not guy but I thought we'll if it turns her on ok. And I'll admit his cock did look good and I thought I can do this. Well she was on top riding him and he was sucking her big tits and he motioned for me to come to him . I got up in his face and he started sucking me. She turned her head and I could tell something was wrong. He liked dick more than pussy although he layer a great fuck on her each time we got with him. But she told me latter I don't want to watch you and him. I ask her but you said you wanted to . She said but now I don't.????? I was will to suck him for her to watch so what caused the change. ????

Old 05-30-2023, 03:52 AM

Why not ASK her?