Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

How it all began
Old 06-01-2023, 10:25 AM

Default How it all began

I was never good at sex. I was pretty so I got through to the girls. A penis of 4 inches and 0.8 inches in diameter was not God knows what. I got married and had two children. After the second birth, my wife did not feel my penis and I did not feel her vagina. It fell out during sex and I was losing my erection fast.
I am a fantastic pussy licker and it gave my wife orgasms. Every woman needs a cock that she can feel inside her. A few months after her second birth, she told me that she had sex with a black man and that the sex was fantastic.
Do you regret it? I asked
I regret that I didn't do it before. I don't want a divorce, but I still want sex with black men. I didn't talk to my wife for three days. Then I told her that I love her. Then she invited me to watch. The black man used all her holes and she screamed with pleasure. I was sick. Then my wife bought me a cock cage.
Then I went to a psychologist who specialized in cuckold couples.
It was a woman in her early fifties. I cried and mourned her for half an hour.
Do you love your wife? Yes, I said very much.
Does she deserve good sex? Of course I said.
You probably have a small penis and ejaculate relatively quickly? Four inches and 2 minutes.
Take off your panties she said. I looked at her. I am a doctor. I took it off
Jail Bird chastity she said. How long have you not ejaculated? Two weeks.
Once a month? she asked. You know everything.
I see you are very upset and anxious. I can help you. Antidepressants will help you to accept everything and they will also help you with the erections that bother you at night.
Will I completely lose my erections? I asked. Yes, your libido will also be low.
She first prescribed me Paxil 20mg, after two weeks she increased the dose to 30mg
The following week, my wife and I went to see a psychologist together. I don't wear cestity anymore. I don't need it.