Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Sucking cock for the first time
Old 06-06-2023, 10:06 AM

Default Sucking cock for the first time

Take your clothes off, the bull told me. When I did he grabbed my cock with two fingers.
Little, limp, pathetic and useless penis. It's time to show some respect to cock that's fucking your wife.
Kneel down and open your mouth he said. He pushed his cock into my mouth and said Suck!
I started gagging myself. He held my head and pulled me on his cock. I sucked and he fucked my mouth.
Then his cock started to pulsate in my mouth and began to squirt sperm on my tonsils.
Swallow it all! my wife told me. I licked the head of the cock. It wasn't bad, said the bull, but you have to practice a lot to be great.

Me too
Old 06-06-2023, 01:47 PM

Smile Me too

I have for many years sucked black cock. From the very first time I was hooked on the feeling of a big black cock pulsating in my mouth as it shot warm, tasty cum filling my mouth and throat. I have swallowed every load that I was fortunate enough to have a black man allowed me to have. I am a willing fluffer for my wife's lovers and most of them insist I suck them to completion so they can spend more time pounding buried balls deep in her ass or pussy. My most enjoyable task is to clean my wife's cum filled holes and the cock that filled them. Once the cock is clean and hard again I have the honor of guiding it into my wife's awaiting body.

Last edited by terryeddie65; 06-06-2023 at 06:37 PM..