Interracial Forums

Interracial Forums (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/)
-   General Cuckold Lifestyle Discussion (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-cuckold-lifestyle-discussion/)
-   -   Being Owned By A Bull (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-cuckold-lifestyle-discussion/2163-being-owned-bull.html)

hooked100 08-05-2010 02:47 PM

Being Owned By A Bull

I have been seeing one particular bull, J, for about 18 months now and we have started to expand on the cuckolding aspect of the lifestyle.

J has told us that he now owns my pussy and that he is considering not allowing hubby to fuck me any more. J already idemands that only he can cum inside me and that hubby has to wear a condom if we screw, if we don't follow his instructions J has threatened to stop giving me what I crave.

In addition he insists that whenever we go out that I wear my BBC anklet, only wear stockings & short skirts when I am with him and keep my pussy trimmed, J has also 'outed' me to his friends by telling them that my hubby is at home looking after the kids while he is fucking me senseless.

I love being dominated and submissive to J whenever he wants my body, hubby really enjoys the thrill of knowing that I am out having a big black cock ploughing deep in my pussy filling me with black man's seed too. He goes mad when I get home with my panties soaking with cum and can't wait until I tell him all the details. We both love this side of the lifestyle and would like to push it further but are running out of ideas.

Are there any bulls or wives who are or have been in a similar situation and would share some of their experiences?

XxHelen

mandy and brian 08-05-2010 05:57 PM

hi Helen just one question do you still have your wedding dress? i know me and a former bull had a lot of fun with that.hubby loved it to lol

blacklight 08-05-2010 08:24 PM

hooked. I think your having a fun time. And I think many people would love to be where your at now.

zjxd0e 08-05-2010 09:04 PM

Is....

....hubby cleaning you with his tongue when you get home after a night of getting pumped with black seed? Perhaps hubby should suck your bull to get him hard first before you get pumped(?)

gfloveblack 08-06-2010 02:00 AM

Helen: Pleased to hear that things are progressing and you are enjoying taking your relations to another level. There must have been excitement for you when J outed you to his friends. In fact that could lead to some further exploration. Sent you a PM hope you received it. Look to hear from you.

hooked100 08-06-2010 03:23 PM

A cuckold wedding

Quote:

Originally Posted by mandy and brian (Post 9719)
hi Helen just one question do you still have your wedding dress? i know me and a former bull had a lot of fun with that.hubby loved it to lol

I like this idea, thanks.

I do still have my wedding dress in the loft and hopefully it will still fit. Hubby will have to treat me to a new set of lingerie though – I wouldn't want J disappointed when he unwrapped his bride on the wedding night lol.

I have toyed with the idea of a cuckold contract and have down loaded a couple of versions, we could combine the two with hubby handing me over and signing away his rights to my body – god that gets me hot thinking about it!

XxHelen

hooked100 08-06-2010 03:24 PM

Having a ball...or should that be bull!

Quote:

Originally Posted by blacklight (Post 9727)
hooked. I think your having a fun time. And I think many people would love to be where your at now.

Thank you, it is remarkable how things have developed over the last year and a half.

We have gone from hubby's fantasy of many years to the reality of immersing ourselves into the lifestyle.....and are loving every minute of it.

I never could of imagined at the start what this would do to our lives or how far we would go with it, now I can't contemplate going back – just wish we had started sooner.

I was in the chat room the other day and someone told me that I was their role model – I was quite taken aback, didn't realise that people were following my progress that closely.

XxHelen

hooked100 08-06-2010 03:26 PM

I am working on it

Quote:

Originally Posted by zjxd0e (Post 9729)
....hubby cleaning you with his tongue when you get home after a night of getting pumped with black seed? Perhaps hubby should suck your bull to get him hard first before you get pumped(?)

We have spoken on a number of occasions of hubby cleaning me up when I get home, but he is reluctant to do this at the moment.

I'm all for it as I think it adds to the cuckolding idea of the submissive husband who can only serve his hot wife who has had to get sexual satisfaction elsewhere.

J is quite a heavy cummer and in an evening he can deposit 3 or 4 loads in me, which means that there is usually quite a bit seeping out when I get back.

Hubby would definitely not suck my bulls cock and J wouldn't go for it either. Anyway it's not really practical as I usually see my bull alone while hubby babysits.

XxHelen

hooked100 08-06-2010 03:27 PM

The thrill of being 'outed

Quote:

Originally Posted by gfloveblack (Post 9733)
Helen: Pleased to hear that things are progressing and you are enjoying taking your relations to another level. There must have been excitement for you when J outed you to his friends. In fact that could lead to some further exploration. Sent you a PM hope you received it. Look to hear from you.

Yes I found it a huge turn on when he outed me to his friends. It happened when I went away with him earlier this year and one of the girls asked if I was J's g/f.

Before I could answer, he lent over and told her that I was married but he was giving me the fucking that I needed while hubby was at home with the kids. I think the whole table heard as everyone went very quiet.

I had to explain about the cuckolding lifestyle and what hubby got out of it and I think she was a bit in awe that we could live like this.

Got your pm, just haven't had a chance to reply yet.

xxHelen

eightbal2 08-06-2010 03:46 PM

You next step is to throw away your pills and openly offer your Black Lover your Fertile White Womb for Breeding!