Interracial Forums

Interracial Forums (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/)
-   General Cuckold Lifestyle Discussion (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-cuckold-lifestyle-discussion/)
-   -   Being Owned By A Bull (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-cuckold-lifestyle-discussion/2163-being-owned-bull.html)

hooked100 08-05-2010 02:47 PM

Being Owned By A Bull

I have been seeing one particular bull, J, for about 18 months now and we have started to expand on the cuckolding aspect of the lifestyle.

J has told us that he now owns my pussy and that he is considering not allowing hubby to fuck me any more. J already idemands that only he can cum inside me and that hubby has to wear a condom if we screw, if we don't follow his instructions J has threatened to stop giving me what I crave.

In addition he insists that whenever we go out that I wear my BBC anklet, only wear stockings & short skirts when I am with him and keep my pussy trimmed, J has also 'outed' me to his friends by telling them that my hubby is at home looking after the kids while he is fucking me senseless.

I love being dominated and submissive to J whenever he wants my body, hubby really enjoys the thrill of knowing that I am out having a big black cock ploughing deep in my pussy filling me with black man's seed too. He goes mad when I get home with my panties soaking with cum and can't wait until I tell him all the details. We both love this side of the lifestyle and would like to push it further but are running out of ideas.

Are there any bulls or wives who are or have been in a similar situation and would share some of their experiences?

XxHelen

mandy and brian 08-05-2010 05:57 PM

hi Helen just one question do you still have your wedding dress? i know me and a former bull had a lot of fun with that.hubby loved it to lol

blacklight 08-05-2010 08:24 PM

hooked. I think your having a fun time. And I think many people would love to be where your at now.

zjxd0e 08-05-2010 09:04 PM

Is....

....hubby cleaning you with his tongue when you get home after a night of getting pumped with black seed? Perhaps hubby should suck your bull to get him hard first before you get pumped(?)

gfloveblack 08-06-2010 02:00 AM

Helen: Pleased to hear that things are progressing and you are enjoying taking your relations to another level. There must have been excitement for you when J outed you to his friends. In fact that could lead to some further exploration. Sent you a PM hope you received it. Look to hear from you.

hooked100 08-06-2010 03:23 PM

A cuckold wedding

Quote:

Originally Posted by mandy and brian (Post 9719)
hi Helen just one question do you still have your wedding dress? i know me and a former bull had a lot of fun with that.hubby loved it to lol

I like this idea, thanks.

I do still have my wedding dress in the loft and hopefully it will still fit. Hubby will have to treat me to a new set of lingerie though – I wouldn't want J disappointed when he unwrapped his bride on the wedding night lol.

I have toyed with the idea of a cuckold contract and have down loaded a couple of versions, we could combine the two with hubby handing me over and signing away his rights to my body – god that gets me hot thinking about it!

XxHelen

hooked100 08-06-2010 03:24 PM

Having a ball...or should that be bull!

Quote:

Originally Posted by blacklight (Post 9727)
hooked. I think your having a fun time. And I think many people would love to be where your at now.

Thank you, it is remarkable how things have developed over the last year and a half.

We have gone from hubby's fantasy of many years to the reality of immersing ourselves into the lifestyle.....and are loving every minute of it.

I never could of imagined at the start what this would do to our lives or how far we would go with it, now I can't contemplate going back – just wish we had started sooner.

I was in the chat room the other day and someone told me that I was their role model – I was quite taken aback, didn't realise that people were following my progress that closely.

XxHelen

hooked100 08-06-2010 03:26 PM

I am working on it

Quote:

Originally Posted by zjxd0e (Post 9729)
....hubby cleaning you with his tongue when you get home after a night of getting pumped with black seed? Perhaps hubby should suck your bull to get him hard first before you get pumped(?)

We have spoken on a number of occasions of hubby cleaning me up when I get home, but he is reluctant to do this at the moment.

I'm all for it as I think it adds to the cuckolding idea of the submissive husband who can only serve his hot wife who has had to get sexual satisfaction elsewhere.

J is quite a heavy cummer and in an evening he can deposit 3 or 4 loads in me, which means that there is usually quite a bit seeping out when I get back.

Hubby would definitely not suck my bulls cock and J wouldn't go for it either. Anyway it's not really practical as I usually see my bull alone while hubby babysits.

XxHelen

hooked100 08-06-2010 03:27 PM

The thrill of being 'outed

Quote:

Originally Posted by gfloveblack (Post 9733)
Helen: Pleased to hear that things are progressing and you are enjoying taking your relations to another level. There must have been excitement for you when J outed you to his friends. In fact that could lead to some further exploration. Sent you a PM hope you received it. Look to hear from you.

Yes I found it a huge turn on when he outed me to his friends. It happened when I went away with him earlier this year and one of the girls asked if I was J's g/f.

Before I could answer, he lent over and told her that I was married but he was giving me the fucking that I needed while hubby was at home with the kids. I think the whole table heard as everyone went very quiet.

I had to explain about the cuckolding lifestyle and what hubby got out of it and I think she was a bit in awe that we could live like this.

Got your pm, just haven't had a chance to reply yet.

xxHelen

eightbal2 08-06-2010 03:46 PM

You next step is to throw away your pills and openly offer your Black Lover your Fertile White Womb for Breeding!

radog 08-06-2010 07:00 PM

Ummmm I think the whole story about j the bull was just great.....white woman make back men so fucken horney just because we know what y'all are thinking when y'all look at us......y'all dream of black cocks filling y'all wet pussy with our thick heavy cum....wile hubby is home or at work! I love it......the only cum that should be in white pussy is black cum.......and I glad j owns your white pussy....that's how life should be the black man owning white woman.......and fucken there love holes and filling both hole with chocolate seeds.........

hooked100 08-08-2010 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eightbal2 (Post 9754)
You next step is to throw away your pills and openly offer your Black Lover your Fertile White Womb for Breeding!

We have always dismissed this idea as we already have kids and it would be difficult to explain to them and family if I had a black child.

However the thought of being black bred turns us both on incredibly and in recent months the topic has come up again more than once.

I had a small scare after my weekend away with J and although we were both relieved that nothing happened I must confess a small part of me was disappointed.

xxHelen

hooked100 08-08-2010 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by radog (Post 9762)
Ummmm I think the whole story about j the bull was just great.....white woman make back men so fucken horney just because we know what y'all are thinking when y'all look at us......y'all dream of black cocks filling y'all wet pussy with our thick heavy cum....wile hubby is home or at work! I love it......the only cum that should be in white pussy is black cum.......and I glad j owns your white pussy....that's how life should be the black man owning white woman.......and fucken there love holes and filling both hole with chocolate seeds.........

It is true that I do look at black men differently since I started into this lifestyle.

I love cum and more particularly having it shot deep in my pussy. And yes I do look at black men now and wonder how big they are and if they are a heavy cummer.

I also have to admit that the thought of hubby making love to me is no longer as exciting as having J fuck me although the 2 are quite different.

xxHelen

mandy and brian 08-08-2010 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hooked100 (Post 9749)
We have spoken on a number of occasions of hubby cleaning me up when I get home, but he is reluctant to do this at the moment.

I'm all for it as I think it adds to the cuckolding idea of the submissive husband who can only serve his hot wife who has had to get sexual satisfaction elsewhere.

J is quite a heavy cummer and in an evening he can deposit 3 or 4 loads in me, which means that there is usually quite a bit seeping out when I get back.

Hubby would definitely not suck my bulls cock and J wouldn't go for it either. Anyway it's not really practical as I usually see my bull alone while hubby babysits.

XxHelen

yes somebody has to watch the kids lol

mandy and brian 08-08-2010 08:26 PM

another nice little thing to do would be to take a pic of hubbys dicklet and one of Js Cock to show the hubbys inferiority to j in full colour

dodirty 08-08-2010 10:54 PM

It's O.K. To Not Like Cum

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by mandy and brian (Post 9834)
yes somebody has to watch the kids lol

Because of the fact that your hubby supports you in your black cock endevours, he obviously cares deeply for you. At times I have asked my wife to go out and get her some black dick alone, then come home and tell me about it. For me that would only last a short time. The thought of seeing my wife getting her pussy fucked, like a woman should be fucked, is the true turn-on for me. Personally, if my wife's bull allowed it, I would insist upon getting my wife's pussy, and her bull's cock, ready for them to please my wife's little pussy, but I have no hang-ups about being bisexual. In fact I love sucking, and being fucked by a big, black dick. If the thrill of seeing a big load of black cum, seeding my wife's pussy were not stronger than my own love of black cum, I would probably want to get it all. I would, however, take great pleasure in cleaning her pussy, and his cock, for that matter, for their next breeding session. Remember, it takes a special man to not feel inadequate when his wife goes outside their marrage for the sex that he cannot give her, and however he enjoys it is truly a plus for you.

dodirty 08-08-2010 11:25 PM

Nigel; May My Wife Visit You?

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1dominantblackman (Post 9731)
Hi Helen,

How are you?

I hope that all is well with you.

My name is Nigel.

I tried sending this to you as a private message, but I got an error message saying that your box was full.

Are you submissive Helen?

Do you crave black cocks?

Would you like to serve, and service black cocks?

Would you like to completely surrender to the sexual imaginations, administrations, and manipulations of a black man?

Would you be interested in spending the week/weekend alone with, and completely at the mercy of a black cock?

Deliciously deviant, breathlessly passionate, intense, intellectually aware, articulate, socially conscious, dominant, demanding, charming, spontaneously romantic, publicly affectionate, tender, mischievously playful, erotically imaginative, sensuously adventurous, and sexually daring black male university professor who loves:

intimacy, and emotional closeness

touching, kissing, and fondling

candlelit dinners, and moonlit walks on the beach

bubble-baths, and playing in the rain

dancing, laughing and making people laugh

intelligent conversation

two-way communication, and frank and open discussion

understanding, and fulfilling dreams, desires, and fantasies

blindfolds, light bondage, spanking, some hair-pulling during sex, and semi-public sex

exhibitionism

role-playing

seeks to own, to have all to himself, to use, to cause to have used, and to dominate a completely submissive, absolutely obedient, sexually responsive, willing, wanton, feminine white woman who craves being able to unconditionally and comprehensively submit to, to serve, to service, and to please a black male in every way imaginable.

This white woman should want to serve privately, as well as publicly, becoming aroused by the visual of this black man with his hands and mouth all over her body, kissing, nibbling, touching, caressing, fondling, pinching, squeezing, and in general paying physical and sexual attention to her body anywhere, even and especially in public where people can see, and know that she serves this black man.

This white woman should desperately want to live her life where she can be true to herself and do everything as her black lover desires, but she is cautious and apprehensive about her friends, co-workers, and the general public, in the area where she lives, becoming aware of her secret: that she needs to serve a black man, and that she craves black cock to take her, to fuck her, to use her, to possess her, to dominate her, and to make her their own.

This dominant black man understands the needs of this white woman, and seeks to make her dream come true by surrendering to him on weekend/week long vacations to the Caribbean, where she would not have to worry too much about being seen by people she knows, and so she can let her hair down, as it were, and completely surrender to him, and to the moment.

You need to be aware that your service does not apply only to me and my black cock, but also to any, and every other black cock as I may require or desire, for you to please, and there is one thing that the Caribbean is full of: lots of black cock urgently hoping to fuck willing, wanton, white women, and sex with some of these Caribbean black men may be in your immediate future.

You will serve only me, but you may/will be called upon to service other black cocks.

Please note well, that after we: you, and I, have discussed hopes, dreams, fantasies, limits, and have applied logic to the realities of the situation, and have come to an agreement of the framework in which this relationship is to take life, and take shape that you can expect, from that time forward and on occasion, to be held down, lifted bodily, thrust up against a wall, pushed to the floor, bent over, crushed beneath my weight and taken anyhow, and anywhere that I damn well please.

If you are desirous of serving, servicing, and pleasing a black man in every way imaginable, and interested in being able for you to do so on an on-going basis, or uninterruptedly for a weekend/week at a time, in the Caribbean ... then ...

Please consider my profile: it is long, detailed, graphically descriptive, and indicative of the manner of man, and dominant that I am.

You can communicate with me privately, should you want to,

blkowner4cuckcpl

at yahoo.

I hope to hear from you.

Thank you for your time.

Attentively,

Nigel.

I would love to send you my wife to own. The thought of you and your friends filling her with cum day, and night turns me on. I'm going to E-Mail you to see if you, and your friends, could entertain her for as long as you like. If you want I could come along to keep her pussy licked clean for you.

hooked100 08-09-2010 03:23 PM

Denial

We have been surfing the net for ideas and have come across male chastity devices which has peaked hubbies interest.

We are thinking of buying one (CB0000?) and caging hubbies cock while I am out being fucked. To add to the experience we are thinking that I could ring hubby and let him listen to my bull and I having sex while he can't touch his locked up cock.

If this works for us we might put hubby in chastity when I go away with J for the weekend again.

Any cucks out there tried a chastity device?

XxHelen

pkyboy 08-10-2010 02:59 AM

It is only a matter of time before you leave your husband and are having black babies. You are truely hooked and BBC owned. Keep having lots of fun, I love your posts.

mandy and brian 08-10-2010 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hooked100 (Post 9747)
I like this idea, thanks.

I do still have my wedding dress in the loft and hopefully it will still fit. Hubby will have to treat me to a new set of lingerie though – I wouldn't want J disappointed when he unwrapped his bride on the wedding night lol.

I have toyed with the idea of a cuckold contract and have down loaded a couple of versions, we could combine the two with hubby handing me over and signing away his rights to my body – god that gets me hot thinking about it!

XxHelen

well something old ,something borrowed and definately something Blue!

hooked100 08-17-2010 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pkyboy (Post 9891)
It is only a matter of time before you leave your husband and are having black babies. You are truely hooked and BBC owned. Keep having lots of fun, I love your posts.

I have no plans for leaving hubby why would I? - I have a great family and a lifestyle that we both enjoy.

Sure there are times when I would like to see my bull more regularly and it is a disappointment not to be able to spend the whole night with him more often. But the excitement, anticipation and preparation in the days leading up to a meeting is just a big a part of the thrill as actually being with him.

I do like the idea of being black bred as I have said before, but it's not really an option. Having said that, as I get older I find myself getting broody again - can't have anymore with hubby as he has been fixed!

I am definitely hooked and this pussy belongs to my bull.

xxHelen

mandy and brian 08-18-2010 08:26 AM

as you say it would be nice to have a little brown baby but outside pressures would be to much.your having fun just enjoy it.have you thought anymore about the wedding dress bet J would love that.

hooked100 08-22-2010 03:11 PM

Yes we are planning to do something on the wedding dress theme.

However I don't just want to wear it for one evenings session with J. What we are planning is something a bit more which will require a weekend when we can get the grand parents to look after the kids.

We have not finalised our ideas yet but we are thinking of something along these lines:-

Sat morning: hubby drives me to the hotel and then prepares me for the wedding – shaves me, lays out my lingerie and dress, helps me to get ready. I lock hubby in his chastity device.

Sat afternoon: we have some sort of ceremony where hubby 'gives me away', signs a cuckold agreement and 'vows' are exchanged. My bull and I consummate the union with hubby helping me undress and finally guiding Js cock into my pussy. Hubby then watches but does not take part. After J has cum inside me for the first time hubby goes home.

Sat evening: We ring hubby, who is still in his chastity device, and leave the phone by the bed. J and I fuck for the rest of the evening letting hubby listen in at home, but unable to jack off or cum.

Sunday: Most probably spend the morning in bed and then go home full of cum.

When I get back I will release hubby and will probably give him some relief.

All this is going to take some organising, so not sure when we will be able to carry it out, but it is on the agenda.

In the more immediate future is the prospect of me joining the Mile High Club. My bull has a contact that runs charter planes, which we might get to have a go in. If so J says that he expects the full inflight service from the air stewardess!

XxHelen

mandy and brian 08-22-2010 04:48 PM

that sounds super hot Helen im wet just thinking about it .your really embacing this love it

gfloveblack 08-26-2010 01:54 AM

Helen: the plans that you have laid out are awesome. Many of us are very pleased you are taking this very important step in your happiness. Will you be exchanging rings with J or will you have him present you with your current ring set? Hubby will be excited to get you ready and you wlill look stunning in your dress and glowing of happiness. Are you having anyone take pics of you getting ready and the wedding etc. that you will be able to share. Very happy for you. XXX

belmontbrit 08-26-2010 02:05 PM

Suggestions

Hi Helen,

Your story reminds me so much of a great time my ex and I had with her black bull M.

My ex met her bull at the Beach and I encouraged her to flirt with him and pretty soon they were flirting touching and she had to sit on his lap to hide his massive erection from others on the beach.
We invited him over later that evening and I served drinks while they kissed and teased on the couch.
She sucked his huge cock and rode him bareback until he was ready to come he then flipped her forward over the sofa and fucked her hard from behind, he beckoned me over to kneel underneath them and lick her pussy and his balls while he pounded her and finally filled her with his cum, which i had to clean up.

After that night he would usually come over and service her in front of me but we also enjoyed her date nights out with him.

Sometimes I wouls act as chaffeur and drive them to and from a bar or a club, and watch them dance and flirt from across the other side of the bar, driving them home and watching in the rear view mirror as my wife sucked her lovers cock.

Other times I would deliver my wife over to his apartment and return home and wait in bed for her.
She would always be a couple of hours late and soaked in his cum, she would squat over my face and have me clean her while she told me every detail.
One night he collected her with another black guy and they took her out to a club, I waited with a mixture of fear and excitement she returned home late and tipsy and had me clean her pussy and ass while she told me how they had taken her into the managers office of the club and they both fucked her seperately and then shared her.
She tasted great and we couldnt wait to repeat the experience.

The wedding dress is a great idea, try the chauffering and encourage your husband to clean you as soon as you arrive home..good luck to you both i miss it !

belmontbrit 08-26-2010 02:18 PM

Cuck suggestions..

Hi Helen,

Forgot to address the outing issue..one night the three of us went to a big party where we knew most people and I had briefed my wife if asked, that M was a work colleague..within minutes my wife introduced me to her friends as her husband and M as her boyfriend..i was shocked..later some of the girls grilled my wife about how this worked and was I really cool with it..one of the guys confessed to me he would love to watch his wife with a hot hung black bull i told him some of our exploits and he begged me to introduce the bull to him and his wife, my wife didnt want to share him..but it was interesting how many people were intrigued/interested course some were truly shocked and it affected friendships.

In future i would not be outed to close friends but have no problems on vacation (we took M on vacation twice and w/ends away)

When a good looking white couple walk into a bar or a Hotel with a big,young, black bull it gets everyones attention the reactions varied from horror/intrigue/lust my wife would often be asked who he was and she always described him as her bull or boyfriend.

Hope this helps.

cum4myhun 08-26-2010 04:37 PM

Black Owned

Everything about your blog sounds GREAT except the first part. Your hubby IS your hubby and to have another man demand that you cut him off from making love to you is kindof cruel I think!! I am the hubby of a HOTT wife and enjoy sharing her. I too love her cumming home with her panties soaked from a hard fucking of another, but with holding sex would be detremental to our relationship. After all we ARE a couple and we love sharing but its something we do together. It has definetly added to our relationship and brought us closer. I guess it depends on how much you value your relationship with your husband. Is it worth giving him up?? There are plenty of BLACK MEN that would respect your present relationship... so even if he cuts you off I doubt that your desires and cravings would go unsatisfied. Find another BULL!!

S and W;)

jim2300 08-26-2010 11:15 PM

You are going too far!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by hooked100 (Post 9717)
I have been seeing one particular bull, J, for about 18 months now and we have started to expand on the cuckolding aspect of the lifestyle.

J has told us that he now owns my pussy and that he is considering not allowing hubby to fuck me any more. J already idemands that only he can cum inside me and that hubby has to wear a condom if we screw, if we don't follow his instructions J has threatened to stop giving me what I crave.

In addition he insists that whenever we go out that I wear my BBC anklet, only wear stockings & short skirts when I am with him and keep my pussy trimmed, J has also 'outed' me to his friends by telling them that my hubby is at home looking after the kids while he is fucking me senseless.

I love being dominated and submissive to J whenever he wants my body, hubby really enjoys the thrill of knowing that I am out having a big black cock ploughing deep in my pussy filling me with black man's seed too. He goes mad when I get home with my panties soaking with cum and can't wait until I tell him all the details. We both love this side of the lifestyle and would like to push it further but are running out of ideas.

Are there any bulls or wives who are or have been in a similar situation and would share some of their experiences?

XxHelen

You are probably not gonna like what I have to say. I get it, the domination/submissive aspects but I have to say in my view you have already gone way too far. I never would have allowed going out without me, using condoms, fuck that shit, excluding me from all the fun. Whats the point in being married. If you were my wife and cut me off completely like you are talking about, I can promise divorce papers would be in your hands before the week was out. Time to tell over- possessive J to hit the door. There are plenty of other bbc out there.. that is unless you think more of his good fucking than your own marriage. I don't care what hubby says...no fucky fucky or huggy kissie, no marriage. Thats just life.

ncwifeforbbc 09-01-2010 12:27 PM

Helen, where did you find the cuckold contracts to download online? Me and my hubby has talked about signing one but have been unable to find any to use. Thanks and we love how your lifestyle has progressed. Maybe a BBC will want to own me one day also.

hooked100 09-01-2010 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ncwifeforbbc (Post 11059)
Helen, where did you find the cuckold contracts to download online? Me and my hubby has talked about signing one but have been unable to find any to use. Thanks and we love how your lifestyle has progressed. Maybe a BBC will want to own me one day also.

Here is one that we found and will adapt to suit:-

Without abstention both parties have, by means of performing the Cuckold Marriage Contract agrees solemnly to comply with the following set of agreements.

Section 1

Rights of the wife

(1.1)* The wife will have the right to have sexual relations with any black man she may choose to do so with.
(1.2)* The number of black men she has sexual relations with is up to the discression of the wife.
(1.3)*The wife has the right to choose which black men she will have sexual relations with.
(1.4)*The cuckold husband cannot back out of this agreement and change his mind about the wife having sexual relations with black men.
(1.5)* The period of the wife having sexual relations with black men is indefinite.
(1.6)*The wife may have sexual relation with black men as much as she may choose.
(1.7)* The wife may have sexual relations with black men where ever she may choose.
(1.8)*The wife has the right to have sexual relations with more than one black man at a time or multiple partners at a time.
(1.9)* The cuckold has the right to be told of any and all sexual relations with black men

Section 2

Duties of the Cuckold

(2.1)* The cuckold will prepare all items for the wife and her black bull before their meeting.
(2.2)* The cuckold will follow any and all instruction given by the wife and her black bull during their meeting.
(2.3)* The cuckold will help the wife’s black bull achieve erection (orally), if instructed to do so.
(2.4)* The cuckold will orally clean the wife’s vagina after her black bull has finished ejaculating inside her vagina, if instructed to do so.
(2.5)* The cuckold will orally clean the black bull penis after the black bull has finished intercourse with the wife, if instructed to do so.
(2.6)*The cuckold will clean up after the wife and her black bull meeting.

Section 3

Rights of the black bull

(3.1)* The black bull has the right to the wife’s vagina over the cuckold.
(3.2)* The black bull has the right to deny the cuckold any intercourse with the wife.
(3.3)* The black bull has the right to hold the key to the cuckolds chastity device if he so wishes.
(3.4)* The black bull has the right to impregnate the wife if the wife allows it to happen.
(3.5)* The black bull has the right to humiliate the cuckold as he see fit.
(3.6)* The black bull has the right to give instruction to the cuckold.
(3.7)* The black bull has the right to ejaculate inside the wife’s vagina.

Section 4

Intercourse

(4.1)* The wife will decide if there is any sexual relations between her and the cuckold.
(4.2)*The cuckold must obey any sexual request made by the wife.
(4.3)* The cuckold is responsible for all cleaning of any and all sex toys.
(4.4)* The cuckold may not ask for sexual relations from the wife, the wife will determine when sexual relations will be given to the cuckold.
(4.5)*The wife will determine when the cuckold will be allowed to ejaculate.
(4.6)* Te cuckold will not be allowed to have sexual intercourse more than twice a month with the wife (for the cuckold’s health reasons).
(4.7)* The cuckold must wear a condom and never ejaculate inside the wife’s vagina whenever he does have intercourse with the wife.
(4.8)* The cuckold must dispose of at all times any of his ejaculate by flushing it down the toilet.

Section 5

Chastity Enforcement

(5.1)*The cuckold must wear his chastity device at all times unless approved by the wife.
(5.2)*The wife will hold the key to the chastity device unless permission is given to the black bull by the wife to hold the key.
(5.3)*The emergency back up keys for the chastity device will be locked in a safe box and the wife will hold the key to the safe box also.
(5.4)*The wife will unlock the chastity device only when it is time for the two sexual intercourse times and or the other ejaculation times.
(5.5)* Punishment for not wearing the chastity device will be no sexual intercourse or any ejaculation for one month.

Section 6

Ownership Rights

(6.1)*The cuckold is property of the wife.
(6.2)*The cuckold will wear his slave bar coded tags at all times.
(6.3)*The cuckold will wear his cuckold T-shirt whenever instructed to do so by the wife.
(6.4)*The cuckold will wear women’s panties at all times whenever he is not at work.
(6.5)*The cuckold will not argue with the wife
(6.6)*The cuckold will not raise his voice to the wife.
(6.7)*The cuckold will not criticize the wife.
(6.8)*The cuckold will not break any promise to the wife.
(6.9)*The cuckold must always submit to the wife.
(6.9a)*The cuckold will not hide anything from the wife.
(6.9b)*The cuckold will not tell any friend or family member of the wife about her sexual relations with black men.

Section 7

Punishments

(7.1)*All punishments will be the right of the wife.
(7.2)*All punishments will be determined by the wife.
(7.3)*Punishments can be any or all of the following:

(7.3A) Extra household duties.
(7.3B) Longer times of wearing chastity device without sexual
Intercourse or ejaculation.
(7.3C) Not being told that wife is having sexual relations with black
Men ( CHEATING ).
(7.4D) Wife showing pictures or telling cuckold’s friends or co-
Workers about his chastity device or about their cuckold
Marriage and wife’s sexual relations with black men.
(7.5E) Humiliation

Section 8

Humiliation

(8.1)* Wife telling cuckold in front of black bull how small cuckold penis is.
(8.2)*Wife telling the cuckold what a lousy lover he is and how wonderful her black bull is.
(8.3)*The wife always comparing the superiority of black men to cuckold.
(8.4)*The wife laughing at the size of the cuckold’s penis.
(8.5)*The wife reminding the cuckold of how less of a man he is for having a small penis and having enough seed to impregnate her.
(8.6)*The cuckold must accept all humiliation without getting angry or disappointed.
(8.7)*The cuckold will get a vasectomy if instructed to do so by the wife or the black bull.
(8.8)* The cuckold will wear women’s panties whenever instructed to do so by the wife.

The aforementioned agreements will take effect from the date of the Cuckold Marriage Contract signing. All agreements are to start on this day. This contract is legal furthermore the cuckold cannot take any legal action in a court of law against the wife for any of these agreements including having sexual relations outside of this marriage. If cuckold breaks this agreement and does not allow the wife to do any and all of the things in this agreement the cuckold will release custody of their two children and pay the wife $500,000 in cash.

Wife____________________________Date______________ __

Cuckold_________________________Date______________ ___

horndog7171 09-01-2010 09:42 PM

Let the bull pimp you out.

Very cool. Will we ever see the beautiful face that goes with your stunning body? Would your bull want to quietly pimp you out in a upscale bar or restaurant?

dutchman 09-02-2010 12:49 AM

I have the impression that, in the vast majority of these encounters, the black man is younger than the white couple, and the white man as photographer and organizer is running things. Correct me if I'm wrong. My impression is also that the "cuck" fantasy is primarily a fantasy. In real encounters, what I said in the first sentence is true. Or not?

I'm actually presenting a paper on this lifestyle at an academic meeting in the Fall.

hooked100 09-03-2010 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dutchman (Post 11085)
I have the impression that, in the vast majority of these encounters, the black man is younger than the white couple, and the white man as photographer and organizer is running things. Correct me if I'm wrong. My impression is also that the "cuck" fantasy is primarily a fantasy. In real encounters, what I said in the first sentence is true. Or not?

I'm actually presenting a paper on this lifestyle at an academic meeting in the Fall.

Yes in essence it is true what you say.

This is a game that hubby and I both play, if we don't like it then we stop. We control what goes on in our lives and not anyone else - we both need to be happy or it doesn't happen.

There have been things that one or other has not been comfortable with so we haven't done them - simple.

xxHelen

hooked100 09-03-2010 08:47 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by horndog7171 (Post 11080)
Very cool. Will we ever see the beautiful face that goes with your stunning body? Would your bull want to quietly pimp you out in a upscale bar or restaurant?

I'm not sure that I would want to be pimped out!

As regards a face pic here are two taken a couple of years ago along with one taken recently by my bull.

xxHelen

Got2 09-03-2010 10:15 PM

As expected,
Stunningly beautiful pictures :)

Thanks for connecting all the 'dots for us'.

Imagine that lovely, sophisticated lady walking past in the London Underground. Her secret? She's returning home to her husband after spending the night with her Bull. His seed continues to soak her panties. :)

pkyboy 09-04-2010 03:16 AM

Holy shit you are smoking hot, I don't know who is luckier your husband or your bull. Any chance of post some video with you and your bull along with your pics?

jteam 09-04-2010 05:47 AM

your bull

i like the fact your bull takes charge, that is what a bull is for. hubby i think should be cleaning and sucking j BBC try it you both might like it. My hubby is all about it.

cklr5601 09-04-2010 01:20 PM

update

I am so jealous of your husband. At the right time, I will show my wife your story.

Could you post some recent photos of your creampies?
How many black men have you slept with?

domstoilet 09-04-2010 03:06 PM

My former wife and I were always upfront and would not do anything without mutual agreement. I was always present and loved watching her as the wanton black cock whore she was. There were no weekends away--to each his/her own I guess.