Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 09-12-2013, 09:58 PM

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingCobra2012 View Post
Most of black men in this site seek married women so cucolding. It is not say anything abut being white or black. Yes l have isdues with gay peple like yourself who harras and disturb strsight black men to have their interests. It is not your right to force other people to be inerested eith your pervert activities and character

Lol. I love it when you post. Makes me roll on the floor laughing. Ya better hurry up tho. I hear your kindergarten teacher coming back. I'm sure you don't wanna spend the whole recess standing your white ass in the corner. Then again you probably do!!!
~~~~~~~
Lol @ everything you said. THERE take "isdues" with that.

Last edited by Mustang Alley; 09-12-2013 at 10:22 PM..

Old 09-12-2013, 10:46 PM

Quote:
Most of black men in this site seek married women so cucolding. It is not say anything abut being white or black. Yes l have isdues with gay peple like yourself who harras and disturb strsight black men to have their interests. It is not your right to force other people to be inerested eith your pervert activities and character
Your jealousy of Mustang is really annoying, get a life and maybe some grammar and spelling lessons while you are at it.

Old 09-13-2013, 12:26 AM

Well, it would be quite easy to put any doubts to rest as to who is real and who isn't. Since I have personally seen both Mustang Alley and Newblkman22 on cam, I know who I'd bank on being real.

Thanks luv.
Old 09-13-2013, 03:36 AM

Default Thanks luv.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mariposa Blanca View Post
Well, it would be quite easy to put any doubts to rest as to who is real and who isn't. Since I have personally seen both Mustang Alley and Newblkman22 on cam, I know who I'd bank on being real.

Have no idea why he thinks I'm a guy. Perverted YES but a dude NOPE!!! He's smoking way too much ass crack!!!

Thanks again 💋

Old 09-13-2013, 10:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Alley View Post

Have no idea why he thinks I'm a guy. Perverted YES but a dude NOPE!!! He's smoking way too much ass crack!!!

Thanks again 💋

You are a guy because you dont act like a woman. Your behaviors and sentences and your deal with other people shows you are an unhappy sick man (white).a woman would act more feminine and classy. Newblack (in real white)man is your only gay sex partner here and it id why he try to clean your dirty ass (because he knows it very well) and both of us kniw you feel just pain when you siting and roling on you back when you crying everyday due to your lifeless existence.find somethings to do and try to be a human again.you realy need it. And dont forget to feed your as licker dog newblackman

Captain Caveman
Old 09-13-2013, 09:59 PM

Lightbulb Captain Caveman

Quote:
You are a guy because you dont act like a woman. Your behaviors and sentences and your deal with other people shows you are an unhappy sick man (white).a woman would act more feminine and classy. Newblack (in real white)man is your only gay sex partner here and it id why he try to clean your dirty ass (because he knows it very well) and both of us kniw you feel just pain when you siting and roling on you back when you crying everyday due to your lifeless existence.find somethings to do and try to be a human again.you realy need it. And dont forget to feed your as licker dog newblackman

Yay, look who took the time to form complete sentences.

Lol your post are a joke!!! How can you be so stupid? The problem is your not use to dealing with a woman that has a spine. You get off on the power trip that comes from submissive women. Truth is, you can't handle a strong woman!!! I'll put that shit in your face! Make you swallow it and make beg for more!!

Honestly, everyone is laughing at how stupid your post are. I've been seen on cam by hundreds of different people MULTIPLE of times. Plus the one on one's in person.

Look who's "disrespecting real black men" YOU are. Thought there was a code for that?!?!?

So lets lay this to rest. Show yourself on cam and prove that you are indeed REAL. Oh did that go over your head? Here let me type slowerrrrrr. Shoooooow yooooourselfffff onnnn cammmmm, cavemannnnnnn.

Old 09-14-2013, 12:30 PM

Quote:
I am not gonna comment anymore but i for one am a true and real black man and I am verified and many people can vouch that. You can make all the posts insulting me all you want but it doesn't matter because the only one who looks foolish is you.

Old 09-14-2013, 05:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Alley View Post

Yay, look who took the time to form complete sentences.

Lol your post are a joke!!! How can you be so stupid? The problem is your not use to dealing with a woman that has a spine. You get off on the power trip that comes from submissive women. Truth is, you can't handle a strong woman!!! I'll put that shit in your face! Make you swallow it and make beg for more!!

Honestly, everyone is laughing at how stupid your post are. I've been seen on cam by hundreds of different people MULTIPLE of times. Plus the one on one's in person.

Look who's "disrespecting real black men" YOU are. Thought there was a code for that?!?!?

So lets lay this to rest. Show yourself on cam and prove that you are indeed REAL. Oh did that go over your head? Here let me type slowerrrrrr. Shoooooow yooooourselfffff onnnn cammmmm, cavemannnnnnn.

Listen to me loser. Power of a real woman comes from her feminity degree so her being soft delicate kind vulnerable classy and lovely. Because that is natural one rather than masculine and*agressive sick creatures(weak fake women) and it is why men adore and admire that kind of women.but it is not your business because u are already not a woman. U are s transexual guy who is depressive and frustrsted to be rejected by sgraight men.if u were a real awoman u would not waste your fime by sending messages to people in forums to harras and disturb them.but you would use your time by answering messages coming from men just like real women do in this site.l dont see u in chatrooms because u scare to be banned there due to the fact that it is not easy to harras people there like in forums.so it is why u live as an forum rat so that way you try to have attantion of people.l did not see your cam and dont wanna see anymore because tranies disgust me. So why would l show my cam to u.i dont want to do anything u want because u dont deserve it .alot of women saw my cam in and out oh this site and i dont need to prove anything about my ccolour.get a life and try to be a real man rather than being a sicko trany.seek cures for that and i could help u for that because i toke psycology lessons in my aducation but again l dont want to do anything u want lol

Last edited by KingCobra2012; 09-14-2013 at 05:59 PM..

What you see is what you get.
Old 09-14-2013, 07:45 PM

Lightbulb What you see is what you get.

Here and there.
I'm the same in the chat room as I am here. I've busted many of fakes there as well!!! It's not an issue.
Real men go out of their way to get verified. NOT hide behind "others have see me on cam" what a bunch if bull shit!!!

Who the hell are you to say how women should and shouldn't act?

Trust me I'm not worried about getting banned from chat over busting a fake. So let me see your fake ass in chat and I'm gonna bust it there as well!!!

Like I said your a joke and everyone is laughing at you. You're also ruining any chances of PLAY hooking up because they see how stupid you really are. SO you might as well make another fake account.

I'm gonna leave you with this. I'VE NEVER HAD A REAL BLACK OR HONEST WHITE MAN REFUSE TO OPEN HIS CAM TO GET VERIFIED!! NOT ONCE!!!

Last edited by Mustang Alley; 09-14-2013 at 08:20 PM..

Lmaoooooooo
Old 09-14-2013, 07:55 PM

Exclamation Lmaoooooooo

Quote:
So why would l show my cam to u.i dont want to do anything u want because u dont deserve it .alot of women saw my cam in and out oh this site and i dont need to prove anything about my ccolour.get a life and try to be a real man rather than being a sicko trany.seek cures for that and i could help u for that because i toke psycology lessons in my aducation but again l dont want to do anything u want lol

Omg rolling on the floor laughing. Captain caveman "toke psycology lessons" omg I have tears in my eyes from laughing so hard.

Lol laughing at your "tran" comments. FYI that doesn't bother me. Trannies are awesome. They always have the best clothes and most would beat the hell out of you for making fun of them.

Your such a TROLL!!

Last edited by Mustang Alley; 09-14-2013 at 08:07 PM..