Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Breeding without permission
Old 04-11-2024, 02:18 AM

Default Breeding without permission

I've had a really hard time lately. I love my husband but my sister has been around a lot more lately and she brings her husband Lamar. I see them nearly everyday and usually Lamar by himself. I already have three ******* but every time I see him look at me I know he's into me. I know I look just like my sister only hotter.... I just keep thinking about it day and night of having another baby. Of giving my womb to Lamars big black cock. I can't get it out of my head. Should I do it? What can I do to stop it even if I wanted to!

I keep seeing him looking at my tits. Fuck I want them full of milk for a black baby. I obviously know I shouldn't destroy my family or hers but I just want to talk about it at least

Secrets
Old 04-11-2024, 03:41 AM

Default Secrets

Just wait until a few days after your cycle then get your fill of him.
A little imagination and roll play should give you the mental rush you’re looking for when you feel him breeding you.
Best part is you can keep trying every month if you want

Old 04-19-2024, 05:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaleeofbebber View Post
I've had a really hard time lately. I love my husband but my sister has been around a lot more lately and she brings her husband Lamar. I see them nearly everyday and usually Lamar by himself. I already have three ******* but every time I see him look at me I know he's into me. I know I look just like my sister only hotter.... I just keep thinking about it day and night of having another baby. Of giving my womb to Lamars big black cock. I can't get it out of my head. Should I do it? What can I do to stop it even if I wanted to!

I keep seeing him looking at my tits. Fuck I want them full of milk for a black baby. I obviously know I shouldn't destroy my family or hers but I just want to talk about it at least
How does hubby feel about you fucking other men? Maybe hes already tapping your sis as most men want to do sisters. I probably wouldnt go behind his back and fuck him and possibly get pregnant, but talk to hubby then Lamar, maybe it could be a one and done.
We all have a high sex drive but losing family over it isnt worth it.

Famil
Old 04-22-2024, 04:21 PM

Default Famil

Careful sounds a bit too close to home

Somalipoitsut
Old 04-23-2024, 05:49 AM

Default Somalipoitsut

Ai ettänuo somalipojat on ihania rakastajia....mutta parhaan sentään aina on repineet kortsun sillain että se on vaan riekaleina niiden kalun varressa,ja oikein pohjaan panevat aina kun sperma lentää.....
Mä olen siin nuorena ruotsissa saanut 9 lasta afrikkalaismiesten kanssa jotka mä kaikki annoin adoptoitavaksi......
Attached Thumbnails
Breeding without permission-screenshot_2024-04-06-03-28-57-509_com.instagram.android-edit.jpg  

Tags
bbc - bareback