Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 04-08-2011, 04:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooked100 View Post
Love the fact that Mandy goes to London with her friend for naughty weekends. Wonder why her friend doesn't tell her hubby lol.

Neither of our families know that I am regularly fucked by a man other than my husband and certainly not that my husband is fully aware and positively encourages it.

I am pretty sure that none of hubbies friends suspect but I think that one of mine suspects that something is going on but doesn't quite know what it is.

We are definitely not going to broadcast the fact that we are living a cuckold lifestyle and that I love black cock, but if someone did find out we would have to deal with it at the time.

xxHelen
Not saying you! But there are way to many people that lie on this site. John and Chris

Old 04-08-2011, 02:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOHNFLOW View Post
Not saying you! But there are way to many people that lie on this site. John and Chris
Not quite sure what you are getting at. I know that there are plenty of wannabes here as well as people posing as something that they are not, but I did not understand your earlier message about the amount of posts someone has put up.

Please clarify.

xxHelen

Old 04-08-2011, 07:44 PM

I was just trying to make the point that people with one or two post are just on here making random comments about some of the issue's we talk about. I dont think they really live this life stlye, but like to pretend they do. Hope this helps!

Old 04-08-2011, 10:34 PM

Thanks - I'm afraid I wasn't really tuned in to the point you were making, but all clear now.

xxHelen

Old 05-22-2011, 07:44 PM

No one has any idea!! friends or family.

This is just something that me and hubby do. Never had a guy back to our house but that might change soon, what will the neighbours say? LOL

No way
Old 06-11-2011, 11:04 PM

Default No way

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenks678 View Post
No way does anyone in our family know, and it's gonna stay that way. We live a conservatve middle-class lifestyle - our kids are now in their early teens and look after themsleves when we go out to a 'party', which usually means dinner at a restaurant followed by some hotel room where a hung black guy gets to fuck my wife. To the outside world, we're just your average couple, long may it stay that way!
I think thats a very sensible thing to do the way you handle it. If my wife was into it thats how id want it too, keep personal family life away and seperate from what we do privately to spike our sex life!

Besides I would find the transformation of my wife from being regular mom and housewife to the world to secretly changing into a woman who is dressed like a slut in some bar while i keep a watch on her she is flirting with another man enjoying another mans sexual attention infront of me.... thats one sexy hell of a transformation for me. and shed know she would get a good hard fucking that night from her husband as a reward...

Old 06-12-2011, 12:59 AM

It's probably not a good idea for the discerning white mom who goes black to flaunt her sexual preferences in front of her children, but if handled properly, it's should be OK if her children (and perhaps also her trusting friends) to know she has taken a black lover. Often, trying to hide the fact that the wife has gone black does more harm than good.

son
Old 09-10-2011, 11:53 AM

Default son

Quote:
Originally Posted by susu56 View Post
My kids are grown and am sure my daughter knows because she is married to a black man and the first black guy I ever did was at her apartment and was her now husband's younger brother. They were asleep in another room but sure she knows but doesn't directly mention it. My son on the other hand is a redneck and glad he lives a 1000 miles away because I know he couldn't handle it.

if you think, your daughter knows, you should siscuss it with her. it might worked out to be more fun. my question is, how many times, have you fucked him since

what a sub
Old 09-10-2011, 12:12 PM

Default what a sub

Quote:
Originally Posted by blonde4bbc View Post
We do not have children and our families know about our lifestyle. My mother who is the matriarch of our family dated and married her black bull last May. My sub husband's parents have passed, but his sister has stayed with us for a couple weeks last summer and did not have a problem with our open door policy. Finally, since my bull lives with us and is in complete charge, my husband, my parents (black step dad) and hubby's sister have accepted our wonderful relationship.

Hubby and his sis while here simply had to follow the rules my bull layed down.
you want to tell me, that you are married, but it is your bull who is in charge, i am just currious, can hubby still fuck you

Does your family know ..
Old 09-10-2011, 03:46 PM

Default Does your family know ..

Yes, bob and I are married and our black bull is in complete charge. He is very dominant and out spoken and has the ego to match. Once our black bull moved in, he simply layed down the rules, his expectations and mandated obedience. No, hubby is not allowed to fuck me and needs to obtain our black bulls permission to even masturbate. Linda