Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

How can I shrink my penis?
Old 01-29-2011, 01:56 PM

Default How can I shrink my penis?

Does anyone have any sugestions on how I can (either permanatly or temporarily) shrink my penis? Im a 30 yo wm and dream of being a cuckold. My penis isnt anything to brag about now but Id truly love to have a realy tiny one ( 3 in. or less hard and 1 in. or less soft ). I dont however want to lose any function I just want to be the tiny cuck that I feel like Im supposed to be. Im not interested in growing tits however loosing body hair and having a shapely bottom would be plesent side effects.
i am serious about this and have researched the internett extensivly and came up dry. Can anyone help?

Old 01-29-2011, 06:53 PM

Female hormones.

Old 01-29-2011, 06:58 PM

Its my understanding though that hormone therapy will also take away function. I dont want to lose any sex drive or function I just want to be smaller. Am I crazy for wanting that?

Old 01-29-2011, 07:23 PM

no you wont lose the function if you just take the right females hormone look it up on line and you will see what to take to keep your cock hard but shrink it also

Old 01-30-2011, 04:19 AM

Is there anyone out there that has done this? Would love to hear frome someone that has done it.

Old 01-30-2011, 05:43 AM

Start with testosterone blockers. Will keep u from getting hard at night and once u stop getting as hard as oftenyour cock will shrink fast

Old 01-30-2011, 08:18 AM

is it not like any muscle, if you dont use it you lose it, so dont use it for a time and see what happens my hubbies isnt big anyway and it has shrunk as he has got older and doesnt get so hard....

So my suggestion is abstain

do you want to stop cumming too?
Old 10-18-2011, 10:11 AM

Default do you want to stop cumming too?

A lot of testosterone blockers will cause your cum to exit into your bladder , you can still have an orgasm but nothing comes out of your penis. Some men feel emasculated by this if that feeling is what you desire go for some kinds of prostrate drugs. My guy is on them and I humiliate him for not cumming, then I use it as a reason to look for "real" men. You might think that is cruel but Whatever!

Old 02-03-2012, 07:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotlieb2 View Post
Hey pal, This is either a joke or the weirdest thing I've ever heard of. If you don't want a proper cock, have it removed surgically and let them take the balls too. What do you want to do with a 2 inch cock?
I think thats a bit harsh of you. The man has a craving just like we all do. His is to shrink his cock to a small size so that (presumably) he can be properly humiliated by his wife/gf etc.

Good luck and let us know if you find something. I too have a normal sized cock (6inch hard) and would love to be smaller for humiliation purposes at times.

Old 02-03-2012, 11:51 PM

Try chasity for a long period of time - it may work? otherwise unfortunately it is female hormones or surgery