Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 07-04-2017, 03:28 PM

My first time was with a girlfriend that was fucking around. She denied it but there was always that taste she would have. And I wondered why she was always so wet. She said I turned her on.

Then one night, I was part of a GB with 8 guys. Most of them taking a second or third turn before she needed to get home. The girl lived with her parents. I was her ride home. The chemistry in the car exploded about one block into our drive and we were making out at all the red lights. We found a quiet place to park and jumped into the back for more. At that time, after all she had been through, I had this sudden urge to work my way down on her licking every inch of her on the way down. She never slowed and when I got down there I started licking around her legs first gradually working my way in closer. I would lightly flick my tongue around the outside and blow hot breath on her pussy and she moaned. Finally I just went in all the way with my tongue as deep as I possible could scooping her out. She went wild and held my head groaning and fucking my face with all of her body thrusting into me. She came and came using my face before I worked my way gradually back up to her. She kissed me deeply and we both knowingly shared this deep kiss with the cum of 8 men in our mouths. It was an incredibly hot and uninhibited experience after which I slipped my cock into her one more time. Deep and hard. We fucked until we had no more energy or fluids in our system. The car windows were fogged like a steam room.

I finally dropped her off by her house and crept home to fall asleep with the smells and memories that have lasted a lifetime.

That night, I knew my old girlfriend was lying about fucking around.
Now I love to be with used ladies who have special appetites.

Submission
Old 09-07-2017, 06:10 PM

Default Submission

To the superior man. The creampie represents ur girl giving all of herself to her bull. He made her cum like u cant. Shes glowing from him and their combined orgasm. Hes conquered. Lowering ur head and lapping his seed is like accepting defeat. Attatched r 2 seperate creampies, the beautiful bwc that made them both and my lil clitty
Attached Thumbnails
A question for cuckolds.-screenshot_20170907-130109.jpg   A question for cuckolds.-screenshot_20170814-210217.jpg   A question for cuckolds.-photo.jpg   A question for cuckolds.-screenshot_20170905-163522.jpg  

? Cuckold creampie
Old 01-23-2018, 08:47 PM

Default ? Cuckold creampie

For one would like to be able to clean that pulls sperm from her womb at least we fantasize about it I do when I'm hot anyway and also showing her our devotion going down on her after such an act

Old 02-21-2018, 06:07 AM

One interesting thing about being a cuckold whose wife is being used by blacks: you're usually allowed to masturbate all you like again.

It is perhaps the one wild and fun thing a husband is allowed to do sexually. You're free to jerk off while your wife's pussy, mouth and possibly ass are being put to good use.

It's part of the power dynamic, and sexual fulfillment in some manner for all, I suppose.

Mind you for many husbands it's a small price to pay to get to see the "wildest sex of my entire marriage". Technically just because you aren't the one fucking her doesn't make it any less wild, or awesome!

Men are perverts I guess, but when women are perverts, things get real interesting!

What my wife needs
Old 04-03-2024, 11:11 AM

Default What my wife needs

Quote:
Originally Posted by i1u4eel2 View Post
For me, I would have to say that it's the intimate desire to please your wife and experience in any means possible the pleasure she's experiencing, the intimacy towards your wife in a nut shell is that if it's good enough for her, its also good eenough for you.
Sure wish you were closer to Tampa.

just me
Old 04-03-2024, 05:17 PM

Default just me

Maybe it is just me but I love to eat pussy and suck on clits. I like the taste of sperm especially when I suck it out of a freshly fucked pussy. I like to lay on my back and have a well used pussy or ass hover over my face and watch the seed drain out into my mouth. It isn't about being inferior to anyone or submissive, I just like the taste and the act of sucking a pussy clean. I have sucked cock too and there is nothing like the feeling of a thick, hard cock pulsating in my mouth as it shoots a delicious, creamy load down my throat.

Old 04-03-2024, 05:59 PM

I love how it feels and the whole sensation, not while eating ofc.

Old 04-04-2024, 08:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pigpen80 View Post
What is it exactly about eating your wifes creampie that turns on us cuckolds soo much? Is it the submission or is it it something more complex? I dont know what it is for me I just know I love it.
Well, I love to eat my wife's pussy before & after her black boyfriend makes love to her! So the creampie is just something that's there! However, I'm use to it now and getting a taste of the creampie just makes me feel closer to her & Dave ( we're like brothers now!). So for the three of
us, it's sensual & spiritual.