Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 10-14-2014, 06:05 AM

I would definitely join in if they'd let me, otherwise I'll just jack off and enjoy the show

Old 10-15-2014, 12:39 PM

most times i join in.

just stand down
Old 10-18-2014, 06:30 AM

Default just stand down

G gets distracted by gawking. I'd quietly go to an adjacent room and listen to it all without disturbing them or even having them be aware I came home. If I had beer in the house, I would offer him a cold one when they were finished and shake his hand, so he knows it's all cool.

Old 09-14-2016, 12:39 PM

This is my dream

My Wife's Wet Pussy
Old 09-14-2016, 08:58 PM

Default My Wife's Wet Pussy

To come home and find my wife's legs spread wide, wrapped around the back of some strange man as he pounds his cock in and out of her married cunt.......would be ONE of my ultimate fantasies cum true. But, after thinking this scenario through........

I would quietly gather my camera and start filming them before they knew I was there. Eventually, I would make my presence known by letting them know I was OK with what they were doing and by filming them (I think women fuck their studs differently when the husband is out of the room, but I can't confirm it because no one ever filmed my wife when she screwed other guys without me in the room).

Any way, I would keep my camera rolling until he was through using her and couldn't dump any more cum inside her married, white body. After he left, I'd sit the camera on my tri-pod and film me getting my 'sloppy seconds' from her pussy and then depositing my own seed to mix with her lover's cum. She NEVER made ANY of her studs wear rubbers, she wanted to know that just because she was married, she wasn't DEAD and could still make ANY stud cum inside her if she wanted him to. And yes, she wanted them ALL to!!

Old 09-15-2016, 06:17 PM

Wink

I would love to see a black bull pounding my wife's pussy. Since I can't please her totally I would welcome it

Sex
Old 09-16-2016, 08:42 PM

Default Sex

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsoul-60 View Post
Suppose you come home early from work and as you enter your home, you
start to hear a lot of moaning and pounding. Your heart drops because
you know your spouse is most likely having sex with someone inside.

Do you open the door and barge in, or do you walk away or sit out somewhere and wait ... Or do you go inside and join in?

What would you most likely do?
I would let them have fun if it's a black man and wait outside till there done then thank him for pleasuring her.

Old 09-18-2016, 01:48 AM

I would be cool and slip in and watch.

Old 09-23-2016, 08:34 AM

Angry

"Your heart drops because
you know your spouse is most likely having sex with someone inside"
The question actually doesn't just ask what you'd do - assuming the person reading is a husband (fair enough - it's a forum about cuckolding afterall) - it states that your "HEART DROPS". The question assumed that hubbie is not particularly happy about it. Not true for many though as there are lots of great answers that imply that hubbie is great (or quickly became great) with wifey having a beautiful black lover. Their hearts didn't drop, their (various) cocks rose...
That's brilliant for many
Fantasy for some
But. If hubbie's heart DOES drop then perhaps it's because wifey has betrayed hubby's trust? That can be tricky. Someone here said that they would allow his wife an opportunity to tell him the truth then reassure her that he was OK with it and tell her she can therefore take a lover without cheating.
Another said it was his fantasy - that he wished his conservative wife would do something like that.
Someone - not a fan of cuckolding - was brilliantly and brutally honest about walking in on their wife ..... "oh hell naw....! I don't share pussy... If it was my Wife, somebody heading to the hospital. Just saying!"

Many respondents though said that they'd join in - well most... It's kind of hard to know if that's truth or bravado or somewhere in the middle. Obviously those participating in a cuckolding forum are likely to be open to their spouse fucking outside the primary relationship though ... Lol.

Another possibility that hubby's "heart dropped" when he realises his wife is fucking another man (whether black or white or green) could be that his wife is operating outside an agreement or understanding. So, maybe she can have lovers but he wants to know first, or .... she can have lovers but don't fuck in the marital bed. So, maybe his heart is dropping because she has not respected him. Or there's a misunderstanding over the agreement. Or whatever.

Maybe she has not betrayed hubby's trust at all - as the first two reasons imply - as they have an agreement that she can play and she is operating within their agreement. Maybe his heart dropped because he's just not as cool with it all as he thought he was.

If there are no hearts dropping - and it seems from the majority of answers here that few were (whether in reality or in fantasy land) - then joining in, in one way or another (watching, participating, videoing, serving or any combination), sounds like the consensus. For some there's a submissiveness to the way they join in, for others it's a "my house, my rules if you don't like it fuck off" approach. Whatever it is, that's incredibly great.

But if my hubbie's heart dropped it would be because of the last reason not the first or second. I wouldn't cheat. I also wouldn't operate outside a 'contract' we had with each other. We love each other and we talk. We can have what we want - within certain parameters agreed to by both of us. These boundaries can be re-negotiated when necessary. If my husband's heart dropped because he THOUGHT he was cool but he actually wasn't then he would feel free to talk with me right there and then. Fuck the lover, my hubbie is THE man. HE'S my priority. That's why he's my husband. I honour him. And respect him. And he honours & respects me. So. If - for whatever reason - he didn't like what he saw or felt then I wouldn't want to continue.

But that's us. At our place hubby's feelings about me fucking other men trumps whatever sex I'm having.

Bottom line. Whatever works. Whatever rocks.

It really did happen to me
Old 09-24-2016, 09:52 PM

Default It really did happen to me

A long story, wife was moaning and heard from window. Very huge black cock. Busted, told to come back later.

Tags
cheating, coming home, lover, wife