Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Biggest BBC wife/GF has had?
Old 07-31-2011, 01:40 AM

Smile Biggest BBC wife/GF has had?

What is the biggest BBC wife has had?

hmmm
Old 08-01-2011, 01:14 PM

Default hmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesclay2011 View Post
What is the biggest BBC wife has had?
would like to....

Not Bragging...
Old 04-07-2013, 04:37 AM

Default Not Bragging...

But when I was in college, I took 12" in my butt and pussy. So, I auppose I had about two feet of BBC in me!

Girlfriend
Old 04-12-2013, 05:19 PM

Default Girlfriend

I had a girlfriend in high school and I made her fuck a black friend of mine ! He was probably 11" or so ! It got to be a regular Friday night thing . I would sit in a chair across from the bed and watch him fuck her in all kind of positions . One night he showed up with a black friend who was even bigger than he was ! What a beautiful site ! This went on for about 8 months almost every Friday night until her dad was transferred out west and I never heard from her again !

Old 04-12-2013, 05:46 PM

My biggest black cock belonged to a guy we called "Cowboy" at the country and western bar he hung out at. He had at least 12 inches of thick black dick. I remember that I could only get a little more than the head in my mouth while I jacked it with both hands. When we fucked he could not get it all in. He was very good with it and never hurt me. My pussy was heartbroken when he moved away....

The biggest ....
Old 04-12-2013, 06:01 PM

Thumbs up The biggest ....

My wife has had only one BBC to date. That was by an old university friend of mine, Edwin.

I knew from those days that he was well hung but was never interested enough to wonder how big. Later, when he and my wife got together, in their initial moments of play, she measured him out at just short of 12 inches long and almost 8 inches in circumference, measured at the center of his shaft! They took almost an hour before he was able to get all that comfortably into her. Once they did he fucked her from about 11:00 pm that evening until dawn the next morning! It was an awesome sight!

BBC Cock Size
Old 04-18-2013, 01:32 AM

Default BBC Cock Size

Seems to be a lot of discussion lately about black mens cock size.
As a cuck i had rather see my wife fuck black men with at least a seven inch or more cock...
She enjoys all but she really gets hot when a bigger black cock is fucking her...
She loves to have a bbc on top of her fucking her 44D tits and the head of his dick going in and out her mouth...
If i get to watch and beat off i want to see big clack cocks !!!!

Old 09-02-2014, 10:33 PM

The biggest black cock my wife has had is 12" and thick, we met him at a dance club Amy likes to dance so him and her started dancing on the dance he came back to the table with her we talked for a bit he invited us back to his hotel room The two of them started flirting with one another he told me he wanted to take her to the bedroom and fuck her i said okay, after they had fucked for an hour she told me to go home and she would call me the next day when she was ready to come home.
She ended up spending the whole weekend with him and she told me that he got almost every inch in her, over the last two years I have came home and heard her screaming and moaning seen him fucking her hard and every time he is in town he will spend the entire weekend fucking my wife.

Best BBC
Old 09-03-2014, 07:49 AM

Default Best BBC

No comments of size just proof photos in my profile. Most I have been with are either thick enough to KNOW you have a Man between your legs or long enough to hit the bottom/top of a well used mature white vagina. Also two of them made their presence known with an off spring 9 mths later.

Old 04-24-2016, 11:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdieG01 View Post
No comments of size just proof photos in my profile. Most I have been with are either thick enough to KNOW you have a Man between your legs or long enough to hit the bottom/top of a well used mature white vagina. Also two of them made their presence known with an off spring 9 mths later.
any other smart gentelman has to behave like you..........keep cool ..let your wife enjoy