Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

How to get my girlfriend to go to a club w/o Panties
Old 08-02-2011, 12:02 AM

Default How to get my girlfriend to go to a club w/o Panties

Hi,

We are a young, good looking couple. My gf is 22 years old, very hot, slim, long blonde hair, and i would love to get her into this lifestyle.

I want to start by getting her to wear a short dress without panties to a club, how should i approach this with her? we went to this club last time and a guy hit on her, so if i could get her to do this this time i think its a step in the right direction. Problem is she is very shy.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks

Old 08-04-2011, 12:31 PM

Anyone????

Old 08-04-2011, 03:22 PM

Thumbs up

Aloha
My name is Susan. i am a mature married woman who is addicted to sex and loves my husband without limits.

I have not worn panties or a bra since i first met my husband. He told me if i ever wanted to see him again, to removed them immediately - which i obediently did. All my dresses and skirts are micro mini and barely cover my ass and pussy. When i sit, they ride up all the way to my hip and onl by crossing my legs does it hide my pussy. My bathing suits are g-string thong bikini's which leave me showing everything...giggle

My hubby sometimes makes me uncross my legs and show my pussy. i get very excited that men may be looking at me. Especially knowing they may jack off in private after seeing another man's wife exposed.

i have been groped and felt up in crowded situations. When we go to friends, men always look at me and it makes their wives upset. But i love the feeling of being a woman and knowing i look very sexy and naughty.

i am shared by my husband with select males. It is part of his domination and conrol of my body and me. And i love him for his gentle yet loving need for me. There is little i will not do to please him or give him pleasure.

Despite being a mature woman, i take care of my body and my husband says i look 20 years younger. I cannot think of myself other than a sex obejct for my husband. We were attracted to each other physically and sexually and i do not and cannot allow that to fade. It is far too important ot keeping our marriage happy and youthful

Have i enjoyed black cock - yes! I love any cock that my husband wants to see me submit to. Most of all, i want him to love me, desire me and enjoy me emotionally, mentally, and sexually. People think we are newlyweds because we are so touchy and playful. i do not ever want to loose the ability to be a sex pot to my husband.

I would adore writing you and seeing you. wetsexywife@yahoo.com

Old 08-05-2011, 01:10 PM

Thanks, but anyone with actual advise how to do this??

Old 08-06-2011, 04:38 PM

Talk with her! That is always a good starting point. Mention what you would like and encourage her. Do tell her that she is the only one for you and you dont want any other women, except her. Good luck.

Old 08-18-2011, 05:24 AM

Get her all dressed up and take her out to the club with her panties on and then after a few drinks lean over and whisper in her ear (or you can send her a text if the club is to loud) but let her know how HOT it would be if she went to the bathroom and removed her panties. Tell her to toss them and you will buy her new panties if she puts up a fuss about trashing her panties.. Maybe after a few drinks and you letting her know how sexy she is and how tossing the undies is going to heighten her experience.

Other words dontt mention it at home just get her to the club, few drinks make her feel sexy/naughty and then ask her. Let her thiink its all for you.. so you can touch and feel without the panties..

Good luck and maybe once she starts going without them a few times she will toss them all.

Old 08-18-2011, 03:48 PM

Mustang..this is wonderful advise!!!

I will try this as she cannot handle her drink and even after 1 wine is getting louder and a bit wobbly!

Many thanks

Old 08-18-2011, 06:20 PM

lol.. Your very welcome.. trust me she will feel very naughty and will be very cautious at first making sure she moves in a way so nobody can see her bare ass but then a few more drinks and she will throw caution to the wind.. lol..

I am speaking as a woman who hates to wear panties, once you can get her out of them and she has that freedom she might just toss all of them. lol

Good luck and let me know how it turns out..

Old 08-31-2011, 03:58 PM

Alley is right.
My honey also asked me not to wear panties in club. But it sounded quite strange for me.
But after some Martini and beer I thougt that is very intresting idea

Old 11-30-2011, 07:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NN1992 View Post
Alley is right.
My honey also asked me not to wear panties in club. But it sounded quite strange for me.
But after some Martini and beer I thougt that is very intresting idea
lol.. yep alcohol will have them coming off in no time.