Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 08-27-2011, 01:34 PM

I really don't know what excuse you can give. Look on the bright side though. If you are like many cucks you are going to get off flaunting your black baby in public with your wife. Before I divorced I used to have the time of my life having my husband push the stroller around in shopping malls with me showing off my very dark skinned baby boy. Later when Bryan was a bit older I would have my husband take him to the park where all the other moms and dads could see that I thought his white semen was inferior.

i've had two black babies, cuckhold husband into creampie so i ride bareback
Old 09-06-2011, 04:09 PM

Talking i've had two black babies, cuckhold husband into creampie so i ride bareback

in seattle this is a common experianc lots of women married to bisexual hubbys taken on black bulls for breeding purposes and pleasure and satisfaction.

Old 09-13-2011, 05:33 AM

I dont know if this helps but my and my hubby cant get pregnant together genitec problems on his side so we agreed and my bull got me preg they have a lot of simuarities, but as stated by someone else it was a mutual decision

Old 09-13-2011, 07:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobnober View Post
The point of my wife's affair was her having a lot of sex and a slutty little secret. The sex has snowballed into something that neither of us expected or intended. My wife is very much enjoying her new assigned role, but pregnancy was certainly never the purpose. It was always just about her getting stuffed with dick. Boy is she ever getting stuffed with dick now too!
There is another explanation.

When a white woman and a black man fall in love, it leads to repro sex. There is no sexual level stronger than repro sex. The knowing that she is fertile and this sperm will impregnate her is the highest of sexual highs.

Very few talk about it, but that is what it is.

Old 09-15-2011, 10:10 PM

There were a lot of men VERY eager to try to get my pretty wife pregnant when her bull gave them the opportunity. As soon as one would dump his load in her pussy another one would take his place. She said she had the best orgasms of her life every time she felt another one fill her up knowing that she was being impregnated. She said they all came a lot too because it turned them on to get the married white girl pregnant. Now they all enjoy fucking the pregnant slut...

Old 09-24-2011, 01:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moozer View Post
There is another explanation.

When a white woman and a black man fall in love, it leads to repro sex. There is no sexual level stronger than repro sex. The knowing that she is fertile and this sperm will impregnate her is the highest of sexual highs.

Very few talk about it, but that is what it is.
Thats right there are so many white couples with black kids today and we all know that they are not all apobted. So why beat around the bush. Just tell your family like it is, namely that your wife had a black lover, got pregnant but that you love her enough to stand by her like a man and help her raise the child.

Just look at some of the statistics in some parts of the US over 10% of white women already give birth to black babies and this number will surely increase. So will the number of white men that will not hide but stand behind their wives pround of their wives that they had the guts to not get an abortion but lovingly raise the cild of a black man.

Old 09-27-2011, 04:00 AM

This theme is right on. A black pregnant white wife is probably the most sensual sight in all nature.

She is showing undeniably.
Old 10-11-2011, 08:26 PM

Default She is showing undeniably.

My wife is really starting to show her pregnancy good now. Her belly is notably distended with her growing baby and it is driving her master and his friends wild with lust for her. She says they can't get enough of her white married pussy and have been pounding her harder than ever. She says her orgasms have even gotten more intense too. They have been pumping her breasts for months now so her milk is flowing strong now too which she has grown to find very erotic, as her tits leak when she cums.

Thanks all for your interest, comments and support through this.

Old 10-12-2011, 01:37 PM

PLease post a pic of mother and baby when it arrives

Old 10-14-2011, 03:19 AM

We are in the same situation as well, I also had a vasectomy and never planned on anymore children. She loves black cock and took a lover bareback... He said he couldn't get her pregnant. She allowed his load in her 3 times. When she asked him again if he was fertile he said he has never got anyone else pregnant. She is a little over a month along now. He bred her pussy.