Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

What About Married Latina Woman
Old 10-13-2011, 07:50 AM

Default What About Married Latina Woman

I know that it is the destiny of all beautiful white woman to obey their superior black, but what about latina woman. I'm a puerto rican man who is married to the woman I love. She has a big ass (perfect and round) perfect breast, long black hair, perfect lips and skinny and beautiful. She wants a baby but I know that my small penis will most likely give born to a son who will have a small penis as well. She also does not like black men. My question is this.
Should I encourage her to see that a black cock is the only cock that should fuck her?
Does a black man have full rights to inpregnate her and she has no choice to comply?
Am I expected to help her and her sister and any other hot latina I meet to serve and reproduce with the superior black race?
Can a black man inpregnate her as many times as he pleases while I do nothing or watch?
Am I expected to take care of his baby?
Am I still allowed to fuck my wife or am I forbidden to ever fuck my wife and inpregnate her ever again letting black men being the only ones to inpregnate her?
And what must my wife do to show she has accepted black as her masters.
I need some sort of anwser to as many of these questions.

Last edited by BlakeAdams; 10-13-2011 at 07:55 AM..

Old 10-13-2011, 12:56 PM

Yes,yes,yes,yes,yes,no,yes. Lol

Tags
latinas