Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

My Wife is Pregnant and having a Black Baby
Old 10-14-2011, 02:27 PM

Default My Wife is Pregnant and having a Black Baby

Wifey hooked up with a friend for some sex, both were attracted to each other, my wife loves BBC. On their first meeting he told her he wasn't fertile. She took it as he was Vasectomy safe, what we found out after the fact was that he never got any other girls pregnant.

Well I drove her to the hotel for a mid afternoon fuck with him, he proceeded to deposit two large loads into my wife's fertile pussy. She loves bareback sex with creampies, so her pussy willingly accepted his loads. Which turned out to be fertile. She is pregnant, and expecting her first black baby now.

After the shock and fear wore off, we are both excited about this... I guess you just never know.

Old 10-15-2011, 07:18 PM

Congratulations!

Old 10-16-2011, 05:34 AM

Thank you very much

9 Months Of?
Old 10-16-2011, 06:25 AM

Default 9 Months Of?

Quote:
Originally Posted by naughtywife18 View Post
Wifey hooked up with a friend for some sex, both were attracted to each other, my wife loves BBC. On their first meeting he told her he wasn't fertile. She took it as he was Vasectomy safe, what we found out after the fact was that he never got any other girls pregnant.

Well I drove her to the hotel for a mid afternoon fuck with him, he proceeded to deposit two large loads into my wife's fertile pussy. She loves bareback sex with creampies, so her pussy willingly accepted his loads. Which turned out to be fertile. She is pregnant, and expecting her first black baby now.

After the shock and fear wore off, we are both excited about this... I guess you just never know.
What happens now? My history had us overwhelmed with young buck visitors to keep her stretched and a belly full of black seek.

Congratulations!
Old 10-16-2011, 11:06 AM

Default Congratulations!

Congratulations! The best thing I ever did . I am raising two beatiful Birracial children and my husband loves them and treats them like his own .

Old 10-16-2011, 03:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuge View Post
What happens now? My history had us overwhelmed with young buck visitors to keep her stretched and a belly full of black seek.

That is what we are looking forward to, all those guys that we knew were fertile before will be able to have her pussy and fill her up now. Thank you.

Old 10-16-2011, 03:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOXWON04/07 View Post
Congratulations! The best thing I ever did . I am raising two beatiful Birracial children and my husband loves them and treats them like his own .
Thank you, we are both really excited about this, we know the families probably won't accept things very well, but we love each other and our baby on the way.

Hott
Old 10-16-2011, 03:04 PM

Default Hott

Let's see..

She fucks Black Bulls bareback without Birth Control.

Taking the word of the Black Bull that he is "Safe".

Filling that fertile white womb with Black Seed. Sooner or later one of the Black Bulls was going to lie to Knock Her Up!

I Love It! Look forward to seeing her white belly and titties swelling!

Congradulations, I think you both got what you really wanted! It is her destiny to breed Black Babies!

Old 10-17-2011, 02:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eightbal2 View Post
Let's see..

She fucks Black Bulls bareback without Birth Control.

Taking the word of the Black Bull that he is "Safe".

Filling that fertile white womb with Black Seed. Sooner or later one of the Black Bulls was going to lie to Knock Her Up!

I Love It! Look forward to seeing her white belly and titties swelling!

Congradulations, I think you both got what you really wanted! It is her destiny to breed Black Babies!
We think so too, she will look so good caring a black baby

Yes!
Old 10-17-2011, 03:33 AM

Default Yes!

I hope you share pics with us as things progress. I share your excitement and wish you and your new Black baby well.

Eightball

Tags
baby, bred, breed, cuckold, pregnant