Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Wife gone, She's in love
Old 03-31-2019, 08:25 AM

Default Wife gone, She's in love

For so many years I wished she would fuck other men. Well after years of resistance she finally did. She said it was because I was willing to let other men fuck her that she couldn't love me. Well one night recently she went out and did come home. One night turned to other nights. and very quickly she was in love. She got drunk and told me she feels so sexually alive like she hasn't for so long. He fucks her raw and she says her whole body is in ecstasy. She doesn't want anything romantically to do with me and she will never fuck me again.

It's twisted but I still think about her loving another man and sex with him. I'm so jealous but she's gone. Be careful what you wish for.

Would of advice to men trying to get their girlfriend of wife to fuck other people. What you don't understand is that most women feel betrayed that you would let them. Most women want their man to only want them and keep them from other men. Once they know you would it can be over.

It took 10 years for our marriage to er-rod away to hatred and anger.

And for most of those years I was trying to get her to have sex with other men and she did to try and make me happy. I thought about those nights for years. Not realizing she hated those experiences.

If you really love your wife, listen to her needs and don't cross this line. Or you'll be jacking off alone while another man fucks her real good.

And all I can think about is eating his cum out of her beautiful pussy.

Last edited by lovebbcinmywife; 03-31-2019 at 08:28 AM..